Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
I’m about 4 eps in but this show is really about how the lowest stakes in tv drama results in the biggest blowbacks. It’s like keeping it real goes wrong the series.

Karate must turn off whatever acumen Daniel acquired becoming a wealthy car salesman to be played by Silver who is hilariously playing a different game.

But I grew up in a family that owned dojos and the reality is closer to the “the foot fist way”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

I really hope we see the end of stingray. He’s a bad character in many ways.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Daniel is such a mark he’d totally get set up by the FBI. Louie is an informant since he got debts to pay.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

ruddiger posted:

It was such a letdown that Barnes was knocked out for most of the climax, I wanted to see him go shithouse on those guys.

That’s his move though. Happened in III as well.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Goffer posted:

Cameos from every other 80s karate / action movie as rival dojos in a world cup would be the ideal 👌

Johnny/Daniel loses against the rag tag kids who are on Dacascos’s team flipping around doing capoeira.

Or Eric Roberts’s /Philip rhee’s TKD team blows them out.