Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
It will really depend on what they can pay her. A lot of actors have hard rates they need to be paid that they can't budge on "just for fun" without compromising their earnings in the future. This is why Orson Welles literally had a movie planned for Jack Nicholson that would have been great with Nicholson being all in on being in it, but Welles didn't have the budget to pay Nicholson his current rates at the time. Nicholson was basically like, "I've spent a decade getting my rates this high, and if I do your movie below those rates it's going to be years to get this high again." So even though he was willing to do it for dirt cheap, his agents and other ancillary people were like, "Nope."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005

Dr Christmas posted:

I just watched episode 7 of season 2, where they do the “capture the headband” thing. All of the Cobra Kai people are comfortably wearing long sleeves, sweatshirts, and light jackets, while the Miyagi-do students suffer through a heat wave.

Miguel and Robbie’s paths do cross at the end, suggesting these happened the same day.
:goonsay:

In LA they could literally drive north into the mountains and see a drop of 15 degrees. CA has some pretty wild temperature differences between different areas.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
I'm pretty sure that this season just caught Xolo Maridueña in a "bulk" phase in getting ready for Blue Beetle. Hollywood does some pretty hosed up training cycles to get dudes jacked for roles, and it does appear that he was pretty jacked in that scene with his shirt off. By the time Blue Beetle comes out he'll have started on the weight cut and the fat face will be gone.

EDIT: viv hosed up might be the wrong word.

Anonymous Zebra fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 10, 2022

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
I'm honestly just amazed that any show on Netflix is hitting a season 6. The AI controlling programing for Netflix is a fickle entity and never lets anything past 3 1 season survive.