Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bucs coming soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Do the giants, op (original poster)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Every team turned in every draft pick on time so A+ all around.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Every team turned in every draft pick on time so A+ all around.

Do the Giants get extra credit for turning their pick in 2 days early?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grade the draft as a whole.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Grade the grades for the draft.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

BaggySteve posted:

Pittsburgh Stealers

1. traded up for Bush , trading up 1st round is a bad move. got fleeced but replaced shazier - C+

2. dontae johnson - pretty sure there is already a guy with this name in the NFL . trying to replace antonio brown - C

3. justin layne - Could be a richard sherman B+

4. benny snell - Rb named Benny. F

Overall C+ (based on trades) B based on players acquired

Bush will be much better than Shazier ever was.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
cmon you lazy bum

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Do the Washington Anachronistic and Embarrassing Named Team.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Do the Broncos

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I doubt any more will get done lol. this is baggysteve we're talking about

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
2019 Cincinnati draft review:

A freshly fried chicken sandwich from your local diner, but they visibly shorted you on the sauce. You briefly consider asking the waiter to bring more, but they're talking to someone else and you only care so much.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jags: c

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I've got an A grade up for grabs, first person to grab it can claim it for their team's draft grade!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

I've got an A grade up for grabs, first person to grab it can claim it for their team's draft grade!

Claiming for the Giants

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Randaconda posted:

Claiming for the Giants

ooo you really backed him into a corner on that one

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

do the titans

tia

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I did the bucs but it didnt go through have to do it again

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Giants draft was that guy who marries the first girl he fucks in high school

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kevin smith

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Bears please

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BaggySteve posted:

I did the bucs but it didnt go through have to do it again

Post it already you coward!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
BaggySteve make no other posts anywhere in TFF till this NFL Draft Grades thread has been completed, very important.

We cant move on with the season till the grades are done!

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 4, 2019

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Tampa Bay bucCaner

1. Devin White - inside Linebacker. - Bucs needed DE but got.this small LB who is fast. Queer move. C

2. sean bunting CB - didnt get a DE again. good fit Imo. B

3. Jamel Dean CB - whoops U picked anither CB and is a bad fit. and not a DE. Hard D-

4. mike edwards - safety
overrated SEC guy who is not A DE. C-

Overall D

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NEXT UP raiders

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
gimme da GMENNNN grades

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BaggySteve posted:

Queer move.

Don't probate him for this. He's just trying to avoid completing his draft grades.

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
queer means strange

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Sorry, waffle. I forgot you pretend to be British.

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
BaggySteve easily claims post 69

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
DK Metcalf was taken at pick 64.

DK 64

Donkey Kong Country 64

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

DK Metcalf was taken at pick 64.

DK 64

Donkey Kong Country 64

That's pretty racist.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Seahawks

*Only one running back, in a later round

*Big guard, guess that helps the running game

* Big receiver, should be good at blocking for the running backs

Insufficient commitment to the run game. Run: Not Established. Grade: D+.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So you stole Baggy Steve’s gimmick and replaced DE with runnning back ok

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

do the SEA

HAWKS

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Amy Pole Her posted:

So you stole Baggy Steve’s gimmick and replaced DE with runnning back ok

Did you watch the playoff game in Dallas

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
they key to the seahawks brian shcottenheimer offensive stratgegy is to establish the run

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Eifert Posting posted:

2019 Cincinnati draft review:

A freshly fried chicken sandwich from your local diner, but they visibly shorted you on the sauce. You briefly consider asking the waiter to bring more, but they're talking to someone else and you only care so much.

This describes a trip to any Cincinnati-local chicken place, right down to always talking to someone else, to where I just end up at Cane's or Popeye's every time now which is always good but never great. Truly the most fitting draft, right down to drafting the only guy who might have his arm outzipped by Andy loving Dalton and drafting multiple RBs despite that maybe being the most solid position on the team. The OL should be better based off of Jordan being an incredible G prospect and a terrible C one and Williams being a fantastic T prospect, but my god I wish you guys would just move on from baby arm dalton and let it sling with the skill guys on this team.

I will say that it ruled watching a workplace of UC homers sweating bullets that they might go Haskins over any defensive player in the middle or OL.

The Cleveland Browns Draft Review

Always trade your first-rounder when you can get Odell Beckham for it. In fact, always just trade it when you're not picking top 10 unless the draft is incredibly deep, because it owns to feel no pressure that your team might actually gently caress this up on draft day.

We got the corner I though we would have to trade into the first for, and we got my favorite murderous bastard at LB along with a pretty high potential guy from BYU. Also, maybe this time we drafted a kicker who won't immediately turn into a pumpkin like Zane. Only critique, might have wanted an earlier OL instead of one of the LBs, but the small school guy we drafted appears to be totally boom or bust so who cares.

This browns team owns; please cut Kareem Hunt because he's a bad person and the only thing I hate about my team.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

they key to the seahawks brian shcottenheimer offensive stratgegy is to establish the run

Dehumanize yourself and face the established run-shed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheGreyGhost posted:

This describes a trip to any Cincinnati-local chicken place, right down to always talking to someone else, to where I just end up at Cane's or Popeye's every time now which is always good but never great. Truly the most fitting draft, right down to drafting the only guy who might have his arm outzipped by Andy loving Dalton and drafting multiple RBs despite that maybe being the most solid position on the team. The OL should be better based off of Jordan being an incredible G prospect and a terrible C one and Williams being a fantastic T prospect, but my god I wish you guys would just move on from baby arm dalton and let it sling with the skill guys on this team.

I will say that it ruled watching a workplace of UC homers sweating bullets that they might go Haskins over any defensive player in the middle or OL.

The Cleveland Browns Draft Review

Always trade your first-rounder when you can get Odell Beckham for it. In fact, always just trade it when you're not picking top 10 unless the draft is incredibly deep, because it owns to feel no pressure that your team might actually gently caress this up on draft day.

We got the corner I though we would have to trade into the first for, and we got my favorite murderous bastard at LB along with a pretty high potential guy from BYU. Also, maybe this time we drafted a kicker who won't immediately turn into a pumpkin like Zane. Only critique, might have wanted an earlier OL instead of one of the LBs, but the small school guy we drafted appears to be totally boom or bust so who cares.

This browns team owns; please cut Kareem Hunt because he's a bad person and the only thing I hate about my team.

didnt rea d this but the browns are garbage. Warm cat puke presented on a corn tortilla. also raiders soon