Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Eifert Posting posted:

2019 Cincinnati draft review:

A freshly fried chicken sandwich from your local diner, but they visibly shorted you on the sauce. You briefly consider asking the waiter to bring more, but they're talking to someone else and you only care so much.

This describes a trip to any Cincinnati-local chicken place, right down to always talking to someone else, to where I just end up at Cane's or Popeye's every time now which is always good but never great. Truly the most fitting draft, right down to drafting the only guy who might have his arm outzipped by Andy loving Dalton and drafting multiple RBs despite that maybe being the most solid position on the team. The OL should be better based off of Jordan being an incredible G prospect and a terrible C one and Williams being a fantastic T prospect, but my god I wish you guys would just move on from baby arm dalton and let it sling with the skill guys on this team.

I will say that it ruled watching a workplace of UC homers sweating bullets that they might go Haskins over any defensive player in the middle or OL.

The Cleveland Browns Draft Review

Always trade your first-rounder when you can get Odell Beckham for it. In fact, always just trade it when you're not picking top 10 unless the draft is incredibly deep, because it owns to feel no pressure that your team might actually gently caress this up on draft day.

We got the corner I though we would have to trade into the first for, and we got my favorite murderous bastard at LB along with a pretty high potential guy from BYU. Also, maybe this time we drafted a kicker who won't immediately turn into a pumpkin like Zane. Only critique, might have wanted an earlier OL instead of one of the LBs, but the small school guy we drafted appears to be totally boom or bust so who cares.

This browns team owns; please cut Kareem Hunt because he's a bad person and the only thing I hate about my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU