Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I liked all the death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Hugo has gone on record as saying the only reason he turned down being the Red Skull in Infinity War and Endgame is because he hated the make-up and prosthetics he had to wear so much.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

One of my friends hated it. This is the same person who will fight tooth and nail to defend the first Iron Man as being the best Marvel movie, and that it's all been downhill from there.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Also not sure how many other people caught it, but the shield that Steve gave Sam isn't the same one he's used for all of the other movies. The star had a more intricate design, and the middle ring was white not silver. I wonder if they had any upgrades built in.

Also, in Age of Ultron I thought Cap had the fasteners upgraded to elctromagnets, not just leather straps?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I really did not like the way Brie Larson played the character as insufferably smug.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

In which movie? In endgame she hadn't filmed captain marvel yet and didn't really know the character. If you mean captain marvel then eh whatever works for you, no worries.

Both, yeah. They've made her to be Marvel's version of Superman, and Superman sucks because he's so overpowered. Also suffers from "show, don't tell" issues. Until she singlehandedly blew up Thanos' ship, her acting like hot poo poo wasn't earned at all. And then you have to wonder why, if she's that powerful, is she just acting as an interstellar cop, and why she didn't help out with any of the other galactic level problems that have been going on for years. If she can find Tony and Nebula in the middle of space in a matter of hours, she should have known and been able to do something about Thanos the first time around. It's just bad writing.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

As valid as it is the chastise them for not making a film that matters in any real way, why would you expect them to do anything questionable when they could just make something that's safe and sure to get them a gorillion dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It's been 7 years between Ultron and Endgame. Ragnarok was 2 or 3 years after Ultron, and Infinity War was immediately after Ragnarok.