Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Flikken posted:

I loved the fact there was no final end credit scene and the theater got pissed.

I saw it Thursday evening at one of those theatres that serves you beer and overpriced bar food during the movie and the first thing the server did was stand at the front of the auditorium and say "there's no post credits scene, you don't need to stick around till the end" (aka everyone get the gently caress out so we can flip the theatre for the next showtime)

Cap with Mjolnir was definitely the best moment of the movie, but I rather enjoyed Barton as the bitter badass vigilante.

Overall the first act was loving lame but the rest of the movie generally made up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Dude McAwesome posted:

which actors did they cut ties with?

I'm also curious about this because aside from villain characters, the only major actor missing is Clark Gregg (Coulson) probably due to scheduling conflicts.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Absolutely since he was in Captain Marvel less than 2 months ago. I mean the only other person I can think of is Edward Norton and no one liked that Hulk movie as far as I can tell.

Edit: also since Don Cheadle replaced Terrence Howard I don't think he's an issue

Both of those actors worked with Marvel before the Disney acquisition, so I'm still curious which actors Disney cut ties with.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Same.

I had forgotten about Hugo Weaving as Red Skull, so I guess that counts.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Anyone that expected anything but three hours of fan service from Endgame is nuts.

That said, I'm pretty sure at this point Marvel has a blank check to do whatever the gently caress they want because even the "bad" movies pull in half a billion dollars at the box office, so we may start seeing some more adventurous films going forward.