Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm still waiting for mare to see it so he can learn that I was telling the truth about captain marvel and thor wrecking thanos in the first five minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Flikken posted:

I expect some angry internet posting about that.

CD got you covered homeboy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Best line has to be SO MANY STAIRS

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

There were cheers in the cinema when that happened, no joke

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

My only real complaint was the power levels being all over the loving place.

Stormbreaker overcame all six Infinity Stones and drat near cut Thanos in half, then it can barely make a dent in him at the final showdown?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Internet Wizard posted:

My girlfriend who doesn't care at all about comics/superheroes, and tapped out of the marvel movies at Ultron (which, fair I guess) loved Captain Marvel because of how much the movie resonated with her as a woman. The villain is a man in a supervisory position constantly belittling her under the guise of mentorship and telling her she'll never be good enough until she stops being such an emotional woman.

Also, speaking of Ultron, my housemate was watching it on TV when I got home from watching Endgame and it was the party scene. I don't know if it was me reading too much into the scene after seeing Endgame, but it kind of looked like after Cap managed to budge Mjolnir he looked more like he was pretending to try to lift it for appearances sake and gave up pretty quickly. Chris Evans definitely didn't look like he was pulling on the prop as hard as the other actors do in the scene.

Yeah I thought that was pretty clear

Thor stares in disbelief and Cap plays it off because that's not his style

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

So when they traveled through the quantum realm they didn't enter their own timeline, but rather an alternate one. So how did cap stay back in the alternate past and end up in the present reality?

Also, I thought all the asgardians got killed except thor. Why are there enough alive to build a new city? Further, did Banner's snap bring back everyone Thanos has ever killed or just the snapped away people? If the latter, once again how did all the asgardians come back?

It's not that easy to see, but at the start of IW you can see the Statesman has been blasted in half and Thsnos only destroys one half.

As for the time travel...
https://youtu.be/x8w95xIdH4o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

an hour thirteen?