Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Making the container for Avengers 4 because JC. Im going to stay vague for the time being.

{edit: 2->4 because I am an idiot.)

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I didn't stick around, I needed a cigarette.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Death irrespective, even with all of the characters they left on the way side, they still shoe horned a poo poo ton of people.

Spoiler about Hulk (I'm not planning on requiring spoilers in this thread going forward, just forcing myself initially) I thought they were going to bring in Red Hulk for a second when he put on the gauntlet but was led astray. I still just *shrug emoji* Just so much to unpack.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I thought it was a weakass clipshow fetchquest that Disney played as safely as possible and worked desperately to keep the overpowered Captain Marvel as far away from the plot as possible except when a deus ex machina was needed because they'd otherwise written themselves into a corner.

Well I mean she did literally only show up at the last possible second

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Godholio posted:

Hulk dutifully trying to smash things was pretty loving great. NGL though, Cap and Mjolnir was the peak for me.

The Thor line of "I KNEW IT" right after that was the cherry on the top.

I asked my buddy what Cap did with Mjolnir while he was on Rumspringa and he suggested he did what he did with the rest of the stones and gave it to Thin Thor on Asgard at some point.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

To be fair to Hugo it was a bit part and he knocked the original out of the park.

E: Oh gently caress I almost forgot about Cap v. Cap.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 28, 2019

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Time travel not withstanding, I am super happy that they found a way to get Cap and Peggy together :unsmith:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

What does that make the girl that was her niece in Civil War? Am I mistaken in misremembering a possible thing between her and Cap?

He who has not banged both aunt and niece shall cast the first stone

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Dude McAwesome posted:

How’d his shield get hosed up in the final battle? I thought it was supposed to be indestructible?

I think Vibranium is supposed to be the most resilient material on Earth, not the universe.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Think (edit: Am) I'm going to go see it Monday again after work.

I do not believe I've ever watched a movie twice in theatre.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 4, 2019

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6a5GCkR7A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

an hour thirteen?

He starts the thing finishing a joint and cries like six times. I was a little buzzed went and saw it, but not stoned. Other than that same really.