Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Saw it last night. Loved it. Goons whining about poo poo be damned, the movie was basically 3 hours of callbacks and fan service and I loved the hell out of it.

Cap got the best ending, and I think the only other scene that made me tear up was Peter going back to school and not seeing anyone he know's when he then looks over and see's Ned. :unsmith:

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Apr 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I mean I totally get wanting something different and trying something new, but this movie wasn't going to be the movie they did that with.

I think they'll do something along those lines since Logan and Deadpool have shown you can make bank doing so.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Dude McAwesome posted:

what was your fave bit?

I’ve been thinking and for me I think it was when Captain America looks like he’s gonna take on Thanos’ army all by himself and Sam says “on your right” and flies past. That was so rad

I was so excited I didn't hear the "on your left" part and when I found out about it after it was a real "oh gently caress, that is like ten times cooler"

Probably when Cap finally wields Mjolnir. I saw it coming from a mile away but it owned so loving hard when they cut to him grabbing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I saw Hot Fuzz like five times in theaters.