Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

whole movie was fun, and i liked seeing all the characters in the final act. the amount of money spent on cast must have been absolutely staggering for getting some people in for like one or two minutes. so good.

Edgar posted:

I liked the nod to all the female super heroes during the end sequence.

yeah that was cool as hell

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I also like that none of anyone's memories included the actors that Disney cut ties with early on. That was fortunate.

which actors did they cut ties with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

How’d his shield get hosed up in the final battle? I thought it was supposed to be indestructible?

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I really liked him dropping a heil hydra in the elevator.

lol that owned

i thought he was gonna go all elevator action with those dudes like he did last time.

also, once again. it’s crazy to me they got in like three bit actors just for that scene. they pulled out all the stops to give the fans what they wanted. so good. so much pandering. it owned.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I think Vibranium is supposed to be the most resilient material on Earth, not the universe.

ah that totally makes sense

i was just thinking “how’s his shield getting so hosed up? that stuff’s supposed to be the bees knees” the whole time

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

FrozenVent posted:

Me, a goon: this sequel crossover movie is horribly derivative and Disney missed out on an opportunity to innovate artistically.

Everybody else, philistines:

fuuuuuuuuuuuckin hell

is this gonna be the highest grossing film of all time?

which site is that screenshot from?

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

i remember there was a bit where her and the blue sister were looking at Chris Pratt and she was like “how did i like this doofus? he’s an idiot” and then the subtext was that she’d taken off

then Pratt’s googling her on his ship when Thor rocks in to join the GotG

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Just got back from it.

It was a good movie :)

what was your fave bit?

I’ve been thinking and for me I think it was when Captain America looks like he’s gonna take on Thanos’ army all by himself and Sam says “on your right” and flies past. That was so rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Handsome Ralph posted:

Probably when Cap finally wields Mjolnir. I saw it coming from a mile away but it owned so loving hard when they cut to him grabbing it.

yeah that loving kicked so much rear end

FrozenVent posted:

“Avengers... assemble.”

which part was that? there was so much stuff in it that I can’t keep it all straight