Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SquirrelyPSU posted:

To be fair to Hugo it was a bit part and he knocked the original out of the park.

E: Oh gently caress I almost forgot about Cap v. Cap.

That is America's rear end.

I liked the post credit thing. If you didn't wait, at the very end of the credits they play the sound of Tony Stark beating on the anvil working in the cave when he was building the mark 1. I though it was a nice little bowtie on the MCU to date. Iron Man started the whole thing 11 years ago with that hammer and anvil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

That is America's rear end.

:respek:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

My only real complaint was the power levels being all over the loving place.

Stormbreaker overcame all six Infinity Stones and drat near cut Thanos in half, then it can barely make a dent in him at the final showdown?

At that point thanos was extremely weakened by the stones. Every time he used them they hurt him.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I really liked him dropping a heil hydra in the elevator.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So when they traveled through the quantum realm they didn't enter their own timeline, but rather an alternate one. So how did cap stay back in the alternate past and end up in the present reality?

Also, I thought all the asgardians got killed except thor. Why are there enough alive to build a new city? Further, did Banner's snap bring back everyone Thanos has ever killed or just the snapped away people? If the latter, once again how did all the asgardians come back?