Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

is it just me or do kelly cartoons have more agreeable correct premises than they used to

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oh question is day by day allowed in here those fun haters in d&d banned it years ago for being too bonkers but is anything too bonkers in this crazy new world

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Some Guy TT posted:

oh question is day by day allowed in here those fun haters in d&d banned it years ago for being too bonkers but is anything too bonkers in this crazy new world

Holy poo poo that garbage is still going?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

now starring vampire trump

timg not to save you pain and suffering but because this image appears to be gigantic

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

This is c-spam, binch. No rules, just right. Post any comic you want to post, as long as it's political in some way/shape/form.

I hereby officially ban any chat about :ohdear: "We shouldn't post this comic, we're signal-boosting it by posting it to our tiny little paywalled corner of the web." :ohdear: That is the coward's path, the D&D path. Here we :justpost:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is red panels the same guy as stonetoss

and who the hell is stone toss guy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

Yes.

Stone toss guy is a nazi who makes cartoons that are just dog-whistley enough to get shared around by people who don't realize they're nazi dog whistles, however they become totally transparent to anyone who knows anything about the concept of dog whistles in politics.

But we're not here to have a giant D&D debate about whether or not it's morally wrong to post them, the cartoons get created and posted all over regardless of what we do here, it's not "signal boosting" for us to make fun of stone toss guy, so :justpost:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

now starring vampire trump

timg not to save you pain and suffering but because this image appears to be gigantic

is Muir actually taking a shot at Trump here :psyduck:

I'm shocked, the man is exactly Trump's target demo, seemed like he'd be a Trumper 4 lyfe

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

duh durr I say stupid stuff and people tell me I'm a moron, clearly this is a freedom of speech thing and not a me being dumb thing durrrrrr

quote:

lol

Uncle Wemus posted:

Stonetoss is pretty clearly a reboot of Red Panels that is just barely dogwhistley enough to show up on Imgur or Facebook sometimes; the running theory is his boss or mom or something found out about the first one and he got in trouble

At any rate the new one is designed to sneak its way into "normie" online discourse and it's working to a certain extent

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

is Muir actually taking a shot at Trump here :psyduck:

I'm shocked, the man is exactly Trump's target demo, seemed like he'd be a Trumper 4 lyfe

I think he means everything in that toon 100% unironically

I think he made Trump tell a funny joke, because Trump is a cool jokester dude to him, because Trump owns

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I guess I'm glad the conservatoons are at least pro vaccine. small victories as they go full Nazi.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ok well in that case heres the day by day at a glance also i remembered tables cant be broken anymore so suffer tagless

back in 2002 this guy called chris muir decided to get in on the webcomic racket so he settled on doing office stuff

ill forgive younger readers for not knowing who john ashcroft is

in 2004 he was apparently sociable enough to get guest artists

here we see an early example of muir trademark word salad applied to a non political context

pop culture references were common and zed was frequently the butt of mostly friendly jokes

2007 was muirs golden era when he was briefly published in a few newspapers but we can see the crazy creep in here with dialog that makes no sense even if you know the context (i gave up trying to find it) and gratuitous pregnancy

muir can really go nuts on sundays

this characters name is damon thomas not john shaft dont let the accidentally correct opinion distract you from the gratuitous pregnancy

random moppet younger liberal sister whos always wrong poorly drawn cleavage incomprehensible reference now were getting into muir as sa knows him

i think they all quit engineering and started running a bar at this point it gets kind of hazy

i think hes trying to be poignant post 2012

gratuitous pregnancy and i think the redhead speaks for all of us in panel three

thats right yet another gratuitous pregnancy this time the victims uh some idf soldier or something i dont remember how she knows any of these people

did i mention that muir has gone pretty nuts by 2015 because yeah hes gone pretty nuts

oh yeah and one time they found all of anthony weiners dick picks i think it was around here that day by day got banned from the d&d thread

this is the first im hearing of bernies supercar how super is this car exactly

and i dont know who thats supposed to be but november of 2018 were done

bad news by the way the day by day archives are surprisingly user friendly it would not be difficult to post an entire month at a time but id rather image leech than use imgur and i dont know how to do that

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

ok well in that case heres the day by day at a glance also i remembered tables cant be broken anymore so suffer tagless

Thanks for the rundown, I would not have the patience to do this :tipshat:

quote:

oh yeah and one time they found all of anthony weiners dick picks i think it was around here that day by day got banned from the d&d thread

The thing that caused it to get banned was when Damon did a marital buttrape on Jan as punishment for her wanting to enact gun laws, and he was portrayed as right and good for having done so

It was pretty bad and naturally D&D responded the only way they knew how: banning things

quote:

this is the first im hearing of bernies supercar how super is this car exactly

in 2016 someone took a picture of a guy in a Bugatti or something who looked kind of like Bernie and decided it was Bernie, and I'm not surprised at all that Muir ran with it because he also decided that a Photoshop of Ted Cruz with muscles and tattoos meant Ted Cruz was a sex symbol

Ted Cruz

quote:

bad news by the way the day by day archives are surprisingly user friendly it would not be difficult to post an entire month at a time but id rather image leech than use imgur and i dont know how to do that

do the Roosevelts arc

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

loquacius posted:

The thing that caused it to get banned was when Damon did a marital buttrape on Jan as punishment for her wanting to enact gun laws, and he was portrayed as right and good for having done so

:stare:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Day By Day is a sad failure MRA man's fantasy world where his self-insert gets to stick it to women and minorities and communists all day long. It gets pretty loving insane.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

It gets pretty loving insane.

loquacius posted:

Thanks for the rundown, I would not have the patience to do this :tipshat:

extremely same, anyone else who wants to post toons, your effort is greatly appreciated :justpost: :orb:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

thank u Bernie for thinkin of us poor working class people wthojt our cumpass

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the only good political cartoons are kelly cartoons

the brits are horrifying abominations, but also their cartoons are bad

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

WampaLord posted:

This is c-spam, binch. No rules, just right. Post any comic you want to post, as long as it's political in some way/shape/form.

I hereby officially ban any chat about :ohdear: "We shouldn't post this comic, we're signal-boosting it by posting it to our tiny little paywalled corner of the web." :ohdear: That is the coward's path, the D&D path. Here we :justpost:

:yeshaha:

My very first edit was a day by day minus waifu from like 2012. Might be time to dust off the old mspaint.exe and start taking the piss out of ol' muir again.

To anyone who kept following day by day after it got banned is the gently caress barn still a thing? Does Zed still "sleep" in there with all his imaginary conservative friends?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Lmao, it only took two minutes of being on daybydaycartoon.com to be reminded of Muir's fetish for melting people made out of hot dog meat:

:nws: https://www.daybydaycartoon.com/comic/freedoms-3/ :nws:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Lmao, it only took two minutes of being on daybydaycartoon.com to be reminded of Muir's fetish for melting people made out of hot dog meat:

"You know, Day by Day turned into a hardcore sex comic so gradually I didn't notice!"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

CUM PASS IS GOING VIRAL!

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1122897600724836354

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

In-fiction those women are all at least like 50 years old lol

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
you cant give a primer on ramirez without wormbama

edit: have this classic cartoon as well

:pants:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Damo posted:

edit: have this classic cartoon as well

:pants:

It never gets old.

Non-American politoon artists always seem to have put a lot more effort into their art:

David Pope:

Ex-PM John Howard has been doing the rounds in election campaigning this year.

Pat Campbell:

One of the big issues in this election is how water rights is managed, with Barnaby Joyce having paid massive amounts of money for flood water to a company that was owned by Energy Minister Angus Taylor. I'll give you one guess what name the media are using for this scandal involving water.

Johannes Leak:

Left: Opposition Leader Bill Shorten, Right: Shadow Treasurer Chris Bowen.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

waterghazi?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

a very cowardly deleted tweet

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

420 Gank Mid posted:

a very cowardly deleted tweet

Booo!!! Boo this Twitter user!

What a coward. It was just the original $cum pass cartoon with the words "Cum pass?"

eta: new cum pass edit

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 03:52 on Apr 30, 2019

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

AGC

animist
Aug 28, 2018

i forgot about his prisoner enfranchisement thing for a bit and was just, very confused

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Are these people under the impression that prison guards or administrators are diehard Berniecrats or what :confused:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Another profile: Rob Smith Jr was Glenn Beck's personal cartoonist and is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen

Here are his four greatest hits IMO

Rob Smith Jr's well-reasoned, mature response to the talking point that people are finally quitting jobs they hate now that they are guaranteed healthcare was "that doesn't make any sense, everyone has an easy cushy job they're overpaid for :confused:"

I've been decapitated forever because of Obamacare

In which it is USPS's fault Rob Smith Jr doesn't know his own zip code

In which Obama saying "you didn't build that" destroyed society

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

loquacius posted:

In which Obama saying "you didn't build that" destroyed society
Lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Let's talk about Eli Valley, possible the greatest Jewish political cartoonist currently working (or maybe even of all time)

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1122956922670538752

His medium is "fleshy monster" and he's a master at it

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

cum pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
cum pass is definitely my favorite thing in recent memory