Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

LazyAngel posted:

Thanks! It was a pleasure to paint, although I had to control my urge to rush it more.

We are all glad you didn't!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I'm still constantly dealing with a baby, so without comments:

:kingsley:April judgement!:kingsley:

Third place, 1 point: Ashcans

Second place, 2 points: Duct Tape

First place, 3 points: LazyAngel

Bonus, 1 point: Zark the Damned

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Sorry for taking so long to get to this, but without further ado...

:catdrugs: April Judgement :catdrugs:

3rd Place (1pts): Zark the Damned

I've got one of these in a box upstairs, and I've been dreading to assemble and paint it as I know how time consuming it's going to be. The hazard stripes, and freehand patterns on the hull really stand out, good stuff!

2nd Place (2pts): LazyAngel

This is some really impressive work, especially on how realistic the rhino hide, sand, wood on the spear, and the emerald (jade?) spear are.

1st Place (3pts): with a rebel yell she QQd

This whole team turned out fantastically. The skintones, cloth, jewels, hair, everything looks great. The bases look great, make thematic sense, and give the models an even greater sense of coherency.

Bonus (1pts): Galaspar

Oh that's both so gross, and so well done!

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

edit: wrong thread!

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 12, 2020

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Verisimilidude posted:

I, Verisimilidude, oath 1 Arkhan the Black (gw) for August

psst hey hey over here

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

While we're here, did this year ever get closed out?

Duct Tape posted:

:catdrugs: March Judgement :catdrugs:

3rd Place (1pts): Cat Face Joe

This color scheme, with the edge highlights all over makes the model stand out in a really fun almost-comic-book-ey way. I really like it.

Thank you. It's kind of what I go for since I'm not a super detailed, experienced painter.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

:siren: March Judgements! :siren:

Bonus Point:  Cat Face Joe

For this Infinity trooper, you've taken a color scheme that could best be described as "pastel" and really given it some vibrancy. (And is that a freehand Tron-line glow on the base? Nice!)

Thank you. I tend to use a lot of pastel-like colors cause I don't see them very often in the hobby.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

lol thanks! Sorry, new to oaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Cat Face Joe posted:

While we're here, did this year ever get closed out?

Almost, just waiting on judgements from ijyt for the last few months but they've been tied up with stuff.