Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint the following Blood Bowl Vampire Team (GW) for January!
Also going for Rescue Ranger with this, as they have been in this state for the past 2-3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint the following uruk-hai group (3 berserkers, 4 crossbows, 1 captain, 1 banner bearer, 1 sword and shield) (GW) for February!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Talisman Witch Elf (GW) for March!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Electric Hobo posted:

:kingsley:January judgement!:kingsley:

Second place, 2 points: with a rebel yell she QQd

This is a lovely team! I love the reds, the different skintones, and that they look like they look like a real sportsteam.

Duct Tape posted:

:catdrugs: JanuaryJudgement :catdrugs:
2nd Place (2pts): with a rebel yell she QQd

The highlighting on all the red armor is what immediately impressed me, but as I look around, I can see even more great things about them. White clothing is always a pain for me, and those white shirts turned out great, as did the soil and grass on the bases.

Thanks a lot guys! <3

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath Complete!

Sculpt is an old favourite of mine, and took some time to track it down, but it's old and it shows. Suffered a lot with it, and I wanted to do NMM but gave up... maybe on the next one!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these Nazgul (GW) for April!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 18, 2020

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath Addition: I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these Blood Bowl wood elves (4 linemen, 2 catchers, 2 wardancers, 1 thrower and 1 Jordell Freshbreeze) (GW) for April!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath addition also complete!