Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

schwein11 posted:

I'm pretty new to the hobby - just started last November and have been working on a 40k Orks army since. I've been eyeing the oath thread since then and want to give it a go.
Welcome to the Oath thread, friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Dammit, Zark, I wish I could quit you. I told myself I was going to take a break from Oathing once the last season ended, but here I am.

I, Ilor, do Oath this unit of ACW Union Cavalry (15mm, Battle Honors):

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath complete!

I'm claiming A Smooth Start for the "black points" on the bays. They don't photograph all that well because they're so goddamn tiny, but here are two of the better examples:

And while I'm at it, I might as well claim A Faithful Replica for their historically accurate kit and uniforms (down to the red stripe on the horse-blanket) and Take One For The Team for it being an entire unit.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Mikey Purp posted:

Whooo...down to the wire but Oaths Complete!

Finished the bastilodon a couple weeks ago and he is probably my most favorite model I've ever painted.

Holy poo poo, this is awesome! And you may not be happy with your ripperdactyls, but rest assured that they are sweet!

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I, Ilor, do Oath the following for the month of June: 1 Opel Blitz truck with magnetized crew and bed options (28mm Warlord/Italeri):

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

NTRabbit posted:

Top goon top tip, stay the gently caress away from friend's small kids, they do nothing but spread pestilence.
FTFY.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath Complete!

I'm claiming Heavy Damage for all the weathering and dust effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Is that all done using Contrast paints?