Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Curse you KingMob, those are gorgeous! :arghfist:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of May, Liz Sherman, Abe Sapian & Johan Krauss with their character busts from Hellboy the Boardgame, by Mantic Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Ugleb posted:

Curse you KingMob, those are gorgeous! :arghfist:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of May, Liz Sherman, Abe Sapian & Johan Krauss with their character busts from Hellboy the Boardgame, by Mantic Games.

With varnish drying, and game night drawing near, it's time for a...

Oath Addition!

Coat-wearing Hellboy, Horny Hellboy, Sweet Pancakes little Hellboy and bust(y) Hellboy! All for Hellboy the Boardgame by Mantic Games

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Claiming A faithful replica for Hellboy, Get the Crystal for the busts (they are target priority track markers for the game's AI) & Take one for the team for this here BPRD investigative team!

The studio version of Hellboy for the achievement (which reminds me I'm not good enough at painting).

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of June, Rasputin, 'Ragnarok' Rasputin, The Tentacles of Sadu Hem & Giant Frog Monster. All from Hellboy the Boardgame by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Well that's the core set bosses done for Hellboy, including one very happy mad monk.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of July:

8x Insight Markers
10x Clue Markers
10x Frog Spawns
1x Information Gathered marker

All from Hellboy the board game by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Need4speed!

Boom, nice quick insight markers done, varnished to boot!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Zark the Damned posted:

OK, June's Gallery is up - https://imgur.com/a/v5VIOhl - check your pics are there, next week it's off to the judges!

There's plenty of good stuff in there this month, good luck to them!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Insight markers!

Frog Spawns!

Clues!

Getting that lot done feels like a major milestone as I work through the big box of Hellboy, yet takes up very little of the box. Hmm.

Bonus image, the Agent Board and what some of the stuff is actually for:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of August, 20 Frog Men for Hellboy the Boardgame by Mantic Games.

This is going to be an exercise in restraint and focus, I don't do large batch painting often for a reason!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Cheeky little speed oath time!

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of September, Iron Maiden Hecate for Hellboy the Boardgame.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Well, that was even quicker then Ok thought! Claiming speed painting for this one.

Ugleb posted:

Cheeky little speed oath time!

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of September, Iron Maiden Hecate for Hellboy the Boardgame.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I'm forgetting to post promptly again.

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of October, these five 10mm Blotz buildings for Dropzone Commander.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Getting closer to that table of Dropzone goodness!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of November, these six Scifi-X buildings by TTCombat.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Duct Tape posted:

Bonus (1pts): Ugleb

The patina alone on this is worth a bonus point. Very nice!

Cheers! It was a fun little project that one.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Electric Hobo posted:

Bonus, 1 point: Ugleb

These are some very nicely damaged buildings. The soot marks around the windows are a nice touch.

Cheers!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Duct Tape posted:

I keep giving you these bonus points, cause you keep painting these awesome pieces. Not only do these look great, but they also look like fantastic terrain for gaming.

:3:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

After 2 and a bit months of terrain, I'm itching to paint a mini!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of December, 14 Yindij Dreadball players by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Zark the Damned posted:

November's gallery is now up - https://imgur.com/a/GsfnzvF - go check your stuff is there! Sorry for the delay, December has been a bit busy for me especially as Work keeps messing around with my holiday days...

I was about to say mine is missing, then realised I never tagged it. Fail!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

OATH COMPLETE!

Claiming Through Thick and Thin for the fur texture.

This was a fun mini even though it involved a lot of struggling with the soft Bones sculpt and mushy detail. Even drybrushing the fur was a pain in the rear end because the detail was so shallow that it just filled everything in. Tried to compensate by pushing painted textures and volumes wherever I could. Definitely a learning experience!

Something about this just makes me happy.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of January, 1x Orion cruiser and 4x Pandora frigates for Dropfleet Commander by TTCombat.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, Gwyneth Maddox (Malifaux), 2x Refbots (Dreadball), & 1x Kraken 3x Gun Wagons (Dropzone Commander).

I'll be claiming Rescue Ranger for the Kraken as it has a bit of paint on before I got distracted by something.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March, these six back up agents for Hellboy the boardgame by Mantic.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Duct Tape posted:

Don't see nearly enough scifi minis, nor minis at this scale. I really love the choice of colors on these.

Ta muchly!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Mar 31, 2020

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of April, 6x Rifle Nazi's, 6x Officer Nazi's, The Conqueror Worm & The Evil Turkey (aka El Diablo!) For Hellboy the boardgame by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Dr. Gargunza posted:

First Place, 3 points:  Ugleb

Vehicles can be hard to pull off, with their smaller scale and tighter details, but you've done a really impressive job here.  These achieve a look that combines speedy, grimy, and wizard-van-y, with the dust-covered remains of their owners' gaudy paint jobs clearly visible.  The deployment vehicle also just exudes grease and grime (and nice caution stripes!)

I'll take that, thank you!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Duct Tape posted:

:catdrugs: February Judgement :catdrugs:

1st Place (3pts): Ugleb

These cars look old, beat up, and ready for combat. Which is crazy with the tiny scale they are at. They're like Hot Wheels from Mad Max, and I love them!

Thank you!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Didn't want to edit my Oath Complete post but I'm also claiming All Together Now for all these Oath minis I finished this season. Really hammers home just how slowly I paint lol.

Well it's fortunate they all look great then. ;)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

All for one

Just for the hell of it, a recap of the year. But I was too lazy to get it all out of boxes in one shot. drat I have spent a lot of it on Hellboy! Also there is stuff I painted but didn't oath so who can keep track?

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 22:55 on May 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

LazyAngel posted:

Thanks! It was a pleasure to paint, although I had to control my urge to rush it more.

We are all glad you didn't!