Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, Oath Mansions of Madness minis for the Month of January.
Two cultists, a cult leader, two deep one hybrids, and two deep ones.

Edit: edited wrong message, ignore me

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jan 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

OATH COMPLETE

Edit: better pic

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jan 25, 2020

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, Oath the following for March:
8 hex gunmen from Wild West Exodus

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Oath Complete! Claiming Take one for the Team for my group of Hex Gunmen from Wild West Exodus. I'm excited that I got a little bit better between each model

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath these 4 Wizkid treasure chests for April. These will be used as treasure/objective markers for Frostgrave.

Excited that I ranked for the other month on my WWX figures! Also wished that I remembered to photograph/Oath the 10 Frostgrave figures I painted this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Oath Complete! Claiming Need 4 Speed and Get the Crystal. These Wiz Kids minis will be used as treasures for Frostgrave. I made the bases as well from XPS foam, cork, and homemade fake snow.

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 27, 2020