Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
I haven't read any of this thread but I'm going to say it would be cool if Wendy's breakfast menu were openly horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
looked up a picture of the real Wendy and....lol

cda

by Hand Knit
The pain in those eyes is just crazy. Wendy, honey, I'm sorry this happened to you

cda

by Hand Knit
Dave Thomas obviously sold the soul of his daughter to a demon who trapped her in a hell dimension where every second is a billion years of torture, and he didn't even ask the demon to make a breakfast menu. smdh

vanisher

Ah! The new breakfast menu? Yes we have a wide selection of flavors. I highly recommend 'bistro omelette' from the 'light and fresh' section. It's a wonderful way to start your day! As you chew the flavored multivitamin gummy make sure you slowly draw air in over your tongue to unlock the full experience. You'll find notes of sharp cheddar cheese, creamy avocado, and smokey bacon.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Apr 29, 2019

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

cda posted:

Dave Thomas obviously sold the soul of his daughter to a demon who trapped her in a hell dimension where every second is a billion years of torture, and he didn't even ask the demon to make a breakfast menu. smdh

On-fire demon: look we just dont know if the market conditions warrant a breakfast menu at this time. Our guest research shows 19-22 year olds are the primary demographic and the sales trends across 33 markets are leaning heavily to value choices.

Dave Thomas: I dont understand, do you need another one of my daughters?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol at all of these craveables

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Id like bean please

"You want cheese on it?"

Does it come with cheese or are you upselling my bean

google THIS posted:

-- egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- sausage and egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- chicken on a biscuit with, you guessed it
-- bacon and egg sandwich with...wait that not an egg it's just congealed ranch dressing
-- breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with ranch dressing and only ranch dressing, just like the lunch version except the breakfast version has a crude drawing of a sunrise on the paper wrapper)
-- 100 sassy tweets about how Wendy's ranch dressing is fresh never frozen (low fat option)
-- seafood breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with tartar sauce and ranch dressing in equal parts, for Lent)

Honestly Wendy's and Hidden Valley need to team up

Manifisto posted:

wendy's breakfast menu includes a buttery belgian waffle topped with strawberries and real whipped cream, decadent brioche french toast with house made blueberry maple syrup, farm fresh organic eggs poached in a rich spicy salsa topped with cotija, and artisanal niman ranch breakfast sausage with hash browns crisped in duck fat

your breakfast menu, on the other hand, consists of wonder bread with or without velveeta

we're proud of wendy's breakfast menu and sorry we can't offer it directly to you

vanisher posted:

On-fire demon: look we just dont know if the market conditions warrant a breakfast menu at this time. Our guest research shows 19-22 year olds are the primary demographic and the sales trends across 33 markets are leaning heavily to value choices.

Dave Thomas: I dont understand, do you need another one of my daughters?

cda posted:

The pain in those eyes is just crazy. Wendy, honey, I'm sorry this happened to you

cda posted:

I'm on mobil so I probably missed s bunch but lol this thread got really good really fast

Areola Grande

:peanut:

google THIS

Dave: My dear, when I look at you, I think of a hamburger that's a different shape than its bun.

Wendy: Why, because the world will love me even though I'm unique and different?

Dave: No, because I'm going to sell you for $2.99.

Satan: And go easy on the ranch dressing this time!

Manifisto

customer: yes I'd like some breakfast please but your menu just says "soup, salad, or sandwich?" with the question mark at the end

wendy's employee: that's right

customer: well . . . I'm confused, do I get a choice?

wendy's emp (sighing): look, do you know what you want for breakfast?

customer: yes, I want scrambled eggs with bacon

wendy's emp: can you tell me whether that is a soup, a salad, or a sandwich?

customer: uh . . . a . . . sandwich I guess?

wendy's emp: wrong. next customer

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
breakfast memories: getting my live chicken in a bag for $2.99 and only a cup for water then slyly going to the soda fountain to fill it up with ranch dressing

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

breakfast memories: getting my live chicken in a bag for $2.99 and only a cup for water then slyly going to the soda fountain to fill it up with ranch dressing

Manifisto

ranch bar with 33 flavors of ranch for your live chicken

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

lmao

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

customer: yes I'd like some breakfast please but your menu just says "soup, salad, or sandwich?" with the question mark at the end

wendy's employee: that's right

customer: well . . . I'm confused, do I get a choice?

wendy's emp (sighing): look, do you know what you want for breakfast?

customer: yes, I want scrambled eggs with bacon

wendy's emp: can you tell me whether that is a soup, a salad, or a sandwich?

customer: uh . . . a . . . sandwich I guess?

wendy's emp: wrong. next customer

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
getting the side eye from the octogenarian breakfast club for asking if they have chipotle ranch for my go wrap

vanisher = sig champ

Twenty Four

Really disappointed, I thought this was going to be a restaurant for cannibals, and I was feeling adventurous, but turns out you cant even order a "Wendy" at a place that has a big sign that says "Wendys" out front with a picture and everything. Total garbage 0/10.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I think you meant to go to Wendies

Manifisto

disclaimer: wendy's breakfast menu is divided into two parts. the first part is quite ordinary, containing conventional breakfast items with a delicious wendy's twist. the very banality and innocence of the first part permits the full effect of the second part to land like a blow upon your very sanity. even a glimpse of the second part will draw the viewer in irresistably, leading them with inescapable force down a path of screaming otherworldly madness. customer discretion is advised!

ty nesamdoom!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Manifisto posted:

disclaimer: wendy's breakfast menu is divided into two parts. the first part is quite ordinary, containing conventional breakfast items with a delicious wendy's twist. the very banality and innocence of the first part permits the full effect of the second part to land like a blow upon your very sanity. even a glimpse of the second part will draw the viewer in irresistably, leading them with inescapable force down a path of screaming otherworldly madness. customer discretion is advised!

They call it The King in Orange Juice.

Manifisto

Gross Dude posted:

They call it The King in Orange Juice.

try our new carcosa cola!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

try our new carcosa cola!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:siren::siren:NEW MENU ITEM!:siren::siren:

poo poo on a Shingle In Your Pants

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto

lol

Twenty Four

This actually seems to make as much or more sense to eat with French fries (not the whole thing) the a regular frosty as some people do.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Areola Grande

Goons Are Gifts

Areola Grande

thinkin bout breakfast and how much I would like some irl rn

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto posted:

wendy's breakfast menu includes a buttery belgian waffle topped with strawberries and real whipped cream, decadent brioche french toast with house made blueberry maple syrup, farm fresh organic eggs poached in a rich spicy salsa topped with cotija, and artisanal niman ranch breakfast sausage with hash browns crisped in duck fat

your breakfast menu, on the other hand, consists of wonder bread with or without velveeta

we're proud of wendy's breakfast menu and sorry we can't offer it directly to you

still, sometimes it's nice to see how the other half live

joke_explainer

I’m confused because Wendy’s already has a breakfast menu apparently...
https://menu.wendys.com/en_US/category/breakfast/

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Id like bean please

"You want cheese on it?"

Does it come with cheese or are you upselling my bean

I've said this so many times in bed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok I woke up the dog

this would be a hit in North St Louis county

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

It's definitely not everywhere, but we might as well pack it in since the breakfast baconator is a real thing.

cda

by Hand Knit
burger king unhappy meals, to raise awareness for Mental Health Awareness Month, are a real thing, and not a hallucination

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

joke_explainer posted:

i find this v upsetting