Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
new scene - a musical montage of Elaine's "hard-target search" - visiting stores all over town and not finding hidden valley ranch anywhere. she ends up at the grocery store.

grocer: can I help you?

elaine (with little hope): yeah, do you have any hidden valley ranch? I know it's off the market, but...

grocer: actually, we have a case left.

elaine (excited): a case! a case of hidden valley ranch? i mean, uh...a case. huh. uh...how many come in a case?

grocer: sixty bottles.

elaine: sixty?! uh...well, i'll take three.

grocer: three.

elaine: make it ten.

grocer: ten?

elaine: yeah. just give me the whole case and i'll be on my way.

:jerry: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
A second Ranch has hit the Jerry

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Jerry: I cannot believe that you are eating a pastrami on rye for breakfast.

George: (holds a finger up) Pastrami on rye...

Both: ...with an egg.

Jerry: I know, I know, but it still seems...

Waitress: Good morning, sirs, would either of you care for more ranch dressing?

George: Oh no, I couldn't possibly...oh.

(The waitress has already topped George off without waiting to hear his response. She leaves as George stares dejectedly at his brimming mug of ranch dressing)

George: You see what I mean, Jerry? Every time!

(This is the running joke the characters have been discussing the whole episode)

Luvcow posted:

new scene - a musical montage of Elaine's "hard-target search" - visiting stores all over town and not finding hidden valley ranch anywhere. she ends up at the grocery store.

grocer: can I help you?

elaine (with little hope): yeah, do you have any hidden valley ranch? I know it's off the market, but...

grocer: actually, we have a case left.

elaine (excited): a case! a case of hidden valley ranch? i mean, uh...a case. huh. uh...how many come in a case?

grocer: sixty bottles.

elaine: sixty?! uh...well, i'll take three.

grocer: three.

elaine: make it ten.

grocer: ten?

elaine: yeah. just give me the whole case and i'll be on my way.

:jerry: :synpa:

Manifisto

at a fancy michelin-star restaurant you are served a plate with a raw egg and a bottle of hidden valley ranch. this "deconstructed breakfast" sets you back $55 plus tax and tip.

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

at a fancy michelin-star restaurant you are served a plate with a raw egg and a bottle of hidden valley ranch. this "deconstructed breakfast" sets you back $55 plus tax and tip.

"Petit Déjeuner Américain"
-Pancetta dusted quail's egg on crostini with buttermilk aoli emulsion.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

*tips the bottle over the egg, my pinky finger extended delicately, while making sure to get all of the ranch out of the bottle, a few taps on the bottom to make sure it's empty*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*tips the bottle over the egg, my pinky finger extended delicately, while making sure to get all of the ranch out of the bottle, a few taps on the bottom to make sure it's empty*

there's an ultraluxury version where, for $5000, the egg (still raw) is gilded and the dressing bottle (still filled with off-the-shelf hidden valley ranch) is swarovski crystal. you are informed that the egg was waved over a plate of wagyu beef and the dressing bottle was filled with dom perignon then emptied before putting in the dressing.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

there's an ultraluxury version where, for $5000, the egg (still raw) is gilded and the dressing bottle (still filled with off-the-shelf hidden valley ranch) is swarovski crystal. you are informed that the egg was waved over a plate of wagyu beef and the dressing bottle was filled with dom perignon then emptied before putting in the dressing.

:hmmyes: looks like our buddy Mr Ansel is doing well for himself

Stoner Sloth

man this thread somehow got even more awesome while I was offline, too many amazing posts to quote them all!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
the wendys breakfast menu is just one thing and one thing only, and that's having aperson in a dave thomas mask push spoonfuls of muesli and vanilla yogurt between your pursed lips while you're strapped to an adult sized high chair and its only available at a specific warehouse in seoul.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

vanisher

Marketing guy: hear me out, what if we serve actual pig tails

poverty goat

Spicy chicken sandwich with an egg on it
Baconator with an egg on it
Chili with an egg on
I could go on

google THIS

An egg, on an English muffin, topped with another egg, all served on another English muffin. Now you can have an egg sandwich for double breakfast, thanks to the egg and egg sandwich sandwich! Only available for a limited time, even though we have all of the ingredients to make it on hand every single day.

google THIS

I think I just had a mild stroke, but where did all this money come from?

vanisher

Please try our new ranch on ranch ranch! We start off with our finest ranch, a creamy blend of the most basic ingredients, and add to that more delicious ranch, all topped off with zesty crisp ranch. For a limited time also enjoy our new AM ranch, exclusive to our late nite menu. It's more delicious ranch in our ez-eats Gotta Have It food pouch with wide flow gamERZ lid, chug the whole thing on youtube and we will enter you in our limited time drawing for a gold spraypainted Xbox 360 controller.

take the moon

by sebmojo
wait, is Wendy's breakfast menu gamer fuel now? *orders 50 omelettes*

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Please try our new ranch on ranch ranch! We start off with our finest ranch, a creamy blend of the most basic ingredients, and add to that more delicious ranch, all topped off with zesty crisp ranch. For a limited time also enjoy our new AM ranch, exclusive to our late nite menu. It's more delicious ranch in our ez-eats Gotta Have It food pouch with wide flow gamERZ lid, chug the whole thing on youtube and we will enter you in our limited time drawing for a gold spraypainted Xbox 360 controller.

A commercial consisting of a montage of fat guys in headsets chugging ranch dressing, but it performs poorly because it presents no new information.

google THIS

Introducing new Coolest Ranch Doritos, you just open the bag and get blasted in the face by a deluge of highly pressurized ranch flavor powder (HVR brand). Egg sold separately.

google THIS

Wendy's Employee: Um excuse me, I ordered the lunch ramen.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

google THIS posted:

A commercial consisting of a montage of fat guys in headsets chugging ranch dressing, but it performs poorly because it presents no new information.

Farecoal

There he go

vanisher posted:

our limited time drawing for a ranch spray-"painted" Xbox 360 controller.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

mysterious frankie posted:

the wendys breakfast menu is just one thing and one thing only, and that's having aperson in a dave thomas mask push spoonfuls of muesli and vanilla yogurt between your pursed lips while you're strapped to an adult sized high chair and its only available at a specific warehouse in seoul.

this whole thread is great but this made me laugh and people on the bus look at me funny

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wendy new God drat egg bun

alnilam

mysterious frankie posted:

lmfao

ty manifisto

alnilam

holy poo poo this whole threread

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dave Thomas wants you to try our best to breakfast nuggies: soft, pillowy morsels of Frosty-dipped hard boiled eggs, deep fried and served with a Biggie cup fill of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.

Finger Prince

Spicy chicken egg. It's like a scotch egg only surrounded in spicy chicken meat.

:evilbuddy:the egg yolk is replaced by warm ranch dressing:evilbuddy:

Farecoal

There he go
Indiana Wendy and the Hidden Valley

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Take This to Your Grave™ hidden menu item of the month :

smothered n covered S'awesome n cheese sausage gravy baked potato :yum:

aka the SNC SNC SGBP :yum::yum:

Areola Grande

Jr. Ranch cheese sauce breakfast bowl

vanisher

Wait, Wendy's has bowls now?

"yeah but its just a bowl full of ranch"

Wait some of these say chicken....

"its a bowl shaped like a chicken"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Chicken Bowl - Ranch Fiesta

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
"Huevos Rancheros"

It's just a bowl of raw egg and ranch dressing

vanisher = sig champ

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FlaxAxis posted:

"Huevos Rancheros"

It's just a bowl of raw egg and ranch dressing

the spicy version just has more ranch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

why wendy's breakfast menu? well i'll tell ya: where else can you get a breakfast value menu so simple, so great, as webdy's?

1. ranch
2. egg
3. ranch egg
4. ranch egg biscuit double ranch

lol but

body is a dinosaur
curly ranch and a hash brown

Areola Grande

lol but posted:

curly ranch and a hash brown

lmbo

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Wait, Wendy's has bowls now?

"yeah but its just a bowl full of ranch"

Wait some of these say chicken....

"its a bowl shaped like a chicken"

"actually sir that says 'bowels.' common mistake"

vanisher

What was that movie with the wacky experimental health treatments run by Mr. Kellogg and the guy gets enimas and stuff and falls in love with that pale chick. That but instead of Mr.Kellogg its Mr. Thomas talking about stool color and consistancy and comparing it to ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Ok team we need to plan a new breakfast line. Any ideas? Yeah, Roger?

Easy, just tear up the old burgers!

Wait, how would that work?

Listen, we’re done here. Tear up the old burger meat, easy!

I don’t... think that makes sense

Hey gently caress you Steve! It worked for the chili and it’ll work here! I made my nut with the chili idea and I’ll make it again with this breakfast idea!

Roger, no...

*begins slamming palms on desk* OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT!

Roger...

Please Steve I need this win! The guys upstairs are starting to notice my last idea was putting the old meat in the chili!. I’m screwed without this! Screwed!

Well... I guess we could put the meat in a... breakfast burrito?

Yes, good! Put it in a burrito, put it on an egg, whatever! Youve really saved my bacon here! Ok if anyone needs me I’ll be in my car sleeping under my suit jacket.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?