Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
the wendys breakfast menu is just one thing and one thing only, and that's having aperson in a dave thomas mask push spoonfuls of muesli and vanilla yogurt between your pursed lips while you're strapped to an adult sized high chair and its only available at a specific warehouse in seoul.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

Ok team we need to plan a new breakfast line. Any ideas? Yeah, Roger?

Easy, just tear up the old burgers!

Wait, how would that work?

Listen, we’re done here. Tear up the old burger meat, easy!

I don’t... think that makes sense

Hey gently caress you Steve! It worked for the chili and it’ll work here! I made my nut with the chili idea and I’ll make it again with this breakfast idea!

Roger, no...

*begins slamming palms on desk* OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT!

Roger...

Please Steve I need this win! The guys upstairs are starting to notice my last idea was putting the old meat in the chili!. I’m screwed without this! Screwed!

Well... I guess we could put the meat in a... breakfast burrito?

Yes, good! Put it in a burrito, put it on an egg, whatever! Youve really saved my bacon here! Ok if anyone needs me I’ll be in my car sleeping under my suit jacket.

----------------

mysterious frankie

looks in bag, sighs, tilts head "well I guess it's kinda sexy..."

----------------

mysterious frankie

Cashier: We don’t really have a breakfast menu, but if you wanna hang for a bit I’ll make a run to Tim Hortons

----------------