Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

:hai:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

at wendy's, we're going to have the competition for breakfast!

Manifisto

fillet of mayor mccheese

Manifisto

scrambled eggs with grimace patties

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

-- egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- sausage and egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- chicken on a biscuit with, you guessed it
-- bacon and egg sandwich with...wait that not an egg it's just congealed ranch dressing
-- breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with ranch dressing and only ranch dressing, just like the lunch version except the breakfast version has a crude drawing of a sunrise on the paper wrapper)
-- 100 sassy tweets about how Wendy's ranch dressing is fresh never frozen (low fat option)
-- seafood breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with tartar sauce and ranch dressing in equal parts, for Lent)

Honestly Wendy's and Hidden Valley need to team up

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

wendy's breakfast menu includes a buttery belgian waffle topped with strawberries and real whipped cream, decadent brioche french toast with house made blueberry maple syrup, farm fresh organic eggs poached in a rich spicy salsa topped with cotija, and artisanal niman ranch breakfast sausage with hash browns crisped in duck fat

your breakfast menu, on the other hand, consists of wonder bread with or without velveeta

we're proud of wendy's breakfast menu and sorry we can't offer it directly to you

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Apr 29, 2019

Manifisto

* fried cheese with cheese sauce on a bed of grated cheese
* the "bacon ate 'er" (sentient carnivorous bacon)
* bowl o' twigs
* whole baked ham (smuggled)
* the "people pleaser" (eggs with soylent green)

Manifisto

customer: yes I'd like some breakfast please but your menu just says "soup, salad, or sandwich?" with the question mark at the end

wendy's employee: that's right

customer: well . . . I'm confused, do I get a choice?

wendy's emp (sighing): look, do you know what you want for breakfast?

customer: yes, I want scrambled eggs with bacon

wendy's emp: can you tell me whether that is a soup, a salad, or a sandwich?

customer: uh . . . a . . . sandwich I guess?

wendy's emp: wrong. next customer

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

ranch bar with 33 flavors of ranch for your live chicken

Manifisto

disclaimer: wendy's breakfast menu is divided into two parts. the first part is quite ordinary, containing conventional breakfast items with a delicious wendy's twist. the very banality and innocence of the first part permits the full effect of the second part to land like a blow upon your very sanity. even a glimpse of the second part will draw the viewer in irresistably, leading them with inescapable force down a path of screaming otherworldly madness. customer discretion is advised!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Gross Dude posted:

They call it The King in Orange Juice.

try our new carcosa cola!

Manifisto

lol

Manifisto

that's only part 1 of the menu

Manifisto

:cthulhu:

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

The Nyarlathotep crawling chaos croissant
The Shub-Niggurath special breakfast "It's one in a thousand!"

super size your meal to get extra tentacle

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the "dolorous meals" are packed into a child-sized non-euclidean box from which the mindless piping of flutes drifts insolently

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

necronom-nom-nomicon

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Enjoy a non-euclidean breakfast baconater that subtly alters its composition whenever you avert your vision.
It's the maddeningly delicious way to start your day.

wait till you see what it alters once it's inside you!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

I would super size the gently caress out of my meals because tentacles are delicious.

tentacles have taste buds (no really), when you eat a tentacle it's tasting you

Manifisto

ben & jerry's new benedict breakfast sundae is really taking off, I think it's the hollandaise

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

grande mochaccino scramble, please

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Jerry: I cannot believe that you are eating a pastrami on rye for breakfast.

George: (holds a finger up) Pastrami on rye...

Both: ...with an egg.

Jerry: I know, I know, but it still seems...

Waitress: Good morning, sirs, would either of you care for more ranch dressing?

George: Oh no, I couldn't possibly...oh.

(The waitress has already topped George off without waiting to hear his response. She leaves as George stares dejectedly at his brimming mug of ranch dressing)

George: You see what I mean, Jerry? Every time!

(This is the running joke the characters have been discussing the whole episode)

Luvcow posted:

new scene - a musical montage of Elaine's "hard-target search" - visiting stores all over town and not finding hidden valley ranch anywhere. she ends up at the grocery store.

grocer: can I help you?

elaine (with little hope): yeah, do you have any hidden valley ranch? I know it's off the market, but...

grocer: actually, we have a case left.

elaine (excited): a case! a case of hidden valley ranch? i mean, uh...a case. huh. uh...how many come in a case?

grocer: sixty bottles.

elaine: sixty?! uh...well, i'll take three.

grocer: three.

elaine: make it ten.

grocer: ten?

elaine: yeah. just give me the whole case and i'll be on my way.

:jerry: :synpa:

Manifisto

at a fancy michelin-star restaurant you are served a plate with a raw egg and a bottle of hidden valley ranch. this "deconstructed breakfast" sets you back $55 plus tax and tip.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*tips the bottle over the egg, my pinky finger extended delicately, while making sure to get all of the ranch out of the bottle, a few taps on the bottom to make sure it's empty*

there's an ultraluxury version where, for $5000, the egg (still raw) is gilded and the dressing bottle (still filled with off-the-shelf hidden valley ranch) is swarovski crystal. you are informed that the egg was waved over a plate of wagyu beef and the dressing bottle was filled with dom perignon then emptied before putting in the dressing.