Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

mcdonalds now offers the controversial "bully meal®" for $5 which includes:
1 small clod of dirt inside a hamburger wrapper
1 small french fry bag stuffed with grass
1 "grab bag" with various bugs and earthworms
1 orange inside a gym sock to inflict maximum amounts of pain without leaving significant bruising

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

When the slumbering Old Ones awaken, they'll be coming to Burger King for breakfast!

Glad to know we at least have a proper weapon against them if needed.
Thank you wen'dys

Goons Are Gifts

Did you know the entire surface is made from human flesh?
I'm sure they cribbed that from the Necronomicon, croissants usually are different.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Wake up with Fazoli's new Spegg-hetti®, now with maple bacon meatballs! Real* Italian, real good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

mysterious frankie posted:

Ok team we need to plan a new breakfast line. Any ideas? Yeah, Roger?

Easy, just tear up the old burgers!

Wait, how would that work?

Listen, we’re done here. Tear up the old burger meat, easy!

I don’t... think that makes sense

Hey gently caress you Steve! It worked for the chili and it’ll work here! I made my nut with the chili idea and I’ll make it again with this breakfast idea!

Roger, no...

*begins slamming palms on desk* OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT! OLD BURGER MEAT!

Roger...

Please Steve I need this win! The guys upstairs are starting to notice my last idea was putting the old meat in the chili!. I’m screwed without this! Screwed!

Well... I guess we could put the meat in a... breakfast burrito?

Yes, good! Put it in a burrito, put it on an egg, whatever! Youve really saved my bacon here! Ok if anyone needs me I’ll be in my car sleeping under my suit jacket.