Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Id like bean please

"You want cheese on it?"

Does it come with cheese or are you upselling my bean

I've said this so many times in bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok I woke up the dog

this would be a hit in North St Louis county

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

i find this v upsetting

Same, there's literally things on this menu that we thought we made up and it's worse then we thought

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

there's an ultraluxury version where, for $5000, the egg (still raw) is gilded and the dressing bottle (still filled with off-the-shelf hidden valley ranch) is swarovski crystal. you are informed that the egg was waved over a plate of wagyu beef and the dressing bottle was filled with dom perignon then emptied before putting in the dressing.

:hmmyes: looks like our buddy Mr Ansel is doing well for himself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wendy new God drat egg bun

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dave Thomas wants you to try our best to breakfast nuggies: soft, pillowy morsels of Frosty-dipped hard boiled eggs, deep fried and served with a Biggie cup fill of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FlaxAxis posted:

"Huevos Rancheros"

It's just a bowl of raw egg and ranch dressing

the spicy version just has more ranch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

why wendy's breakfast menu? well i'll tell ya: where else can you get a breakfast value menu so simple, so great, as webdy's?

1. ranch
2. egg
3. ranch egg
4. ranch egg biscuit double ranch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

New drinkable Wendy's Biggie Omelettes with extra BRUGER Chunk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glazed Eggs with Sweet Dunkaroo Dippin Sauce

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

all I'm saying is that a chicken sandwich with an egg on it should be called The Mother and Child Reunion.

get it with extra chicken cracklings and bacon and call it the All in the Family

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Oykodon 親子丼

Put it on a god drat bun and eat it in your car

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wendy's brand new breakfast sensation, Dave's Special Scrambled Frosty

A biggie sized chocolate frosty beaten with a half dozen fresh large free range eggs, gently scrambled with Wendy's famous chili, served over a salad. That's the Midwestern values of Wendy's.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

Wendy’s® Take This to Your Grave© secret menu item of the month #2:

7 degrees of Heaven Bacon

it's a secret menu so we're not gonna describe this one just choose w/ ur heart

Wendy’s® Sexual Bacon, With "Ranch"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

They do i made biscuits a few times and don't have a friggin biscuit cutter so i made them square it was good

If you are a chain restaurant however you are trying too hard

pssst

use a FRICKIN glass dipped in FLOUR and they're round kinda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

poverty goat posted:

Square biscuits are better because theres no trimmings left over to roll back out into weird secondary biscuits that drag down the average

If you aren't deep frying those trimmings and rolling them in sugar you ain't living