Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

-- egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- sausage and egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- chicken on a biscuit with, you guessed it
-- bacon and egg sandwich with...wait that not an egg it's just congealed ranch dressing
-- breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with ranch dressing and only ranch dressing, just like the lunch version except the breakfast version has a crude drawing of a sunrise on the paper wrapper)
-- 100 sassy tweets about how Wendy's ranch dressing is fresh never frozen (low fat option)
-- seafood breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with tartar sauce and ranch dressing in equal parts, for Lent)

Honestly Wendy's and Hidden Valley need to team up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Dave: My dear, when I look at you, I think of a hamburger that's a different shape than its bun.

Wendy: Why, because the world will love me even though I'm unique and different?

Dave: No, because I'm going to sell you for $2.99.

Satan: And go easy on the ranch dressing this time!

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

breakfast memories: getting my live chicken in a bag for $2.99 and only a cup for water then slyly going to the soda fountain to fill it up with ranch dressing

google THIS

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

I’m confused because Wendy’s already has a breakfast menu apparently...
https://menu.wendys.com/en_US/category/breakfast/

It's definitely not everywhere, but we might as well pack it in since the breakfast baconator is a real thing.

google THIS

As if the endless soup/salad debate weren't contentious enough, now apparently any random food item with an egg slapped on top is breakfast.

google THIS

Wake up with Fazoli's new Spegg-hetti®, now with maple bacon meatballs! Real* Italian, real good!

google THIS

Jerry: I cannot believe that you are eating a pastrami on rye for breakfast.

George: (holds a finger up) Pastrami on rye...

Both: ...with an egg.

Jerry: I know, I know, but it still seems...

Waitress: Good morning, sirs, would either of you care for more ranch dressing?

George: Oh no, I couldn't possibly...oh.

(The waitress has already topped George off without waiting to hear his response. She leaves as George stares dejectedly at his brimming mug of ranch dressing)

George: You see what I mean, Jerry? Every time!

(This is the running joke the characters have been discussing the whole episode)

google THIS

An egg, on an English muffin, topped with another egg, all served on another English muffin. Now you can have an egg sandwich for double breakfast, thanks to the egg and egg sandwich sandwich! Only available for a limited time, even though we have all of the ingredients to make it on hand every single day.

google THIS

I think I just had a mild stroke, but where did all this money come from?

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Please try our new ranch on ranch ranch! We start off with our finest ranch, a creamy blend of the most basic ingredients, and add to that more delicious ranch, all topped off with zesty crisp ranch. For a limited time also enjoy our new AM ranch, exclusive to our late nite menu. It's more delicious ranch in our ez-eats Gotta Have It food pouch with wide flow gamERZ lid, chug the whole thing on youtube and we will enter you in our limited time drawing for a gold spraypainted Xbox 360 controller.

A commercial consisting of a montage of fat guys in headsets chugging ranch dressing, but it performs poorly because it presents no new information.

google THIS

Introducing new Coolest Ranch Doritos, you just open the bag and get blasted in the face by a deluge of highly pressurized ranch flavor powder (HVR brand). Egg sold separately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Wendy's Employee: Um excuse me, I ordered the lunch ramen.