Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

I found some big images of where's waldo book scans so post itt and i'll put you in a page and then you gotta find it

(completed images below)

Image 1: Normal Mode (Imgur Hosting)
Image 2: Expert Mode (Imgur Hosting)
Image 3: Easy Mode (Imgur Hosting)
Image 4: Normal Mode #2 (Imgur Hosting)

Use easyzoom on your phone for an easier time :

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:22 on May 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

he was always called Wally rather than Waldo here but sign me up OP - I'll smoke up a bit more first to add to the chanllege

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

oh yes indeedy please and thank you

Stoner Sloth

yay! :) I found me and this is awesome!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FreshCutFries

cool idea

Twenty Four

I'm down for a Waldorf

Goons Are Gifts

So excited already

Android Blues

sure!!

Goons Are Gifts

Shall we just post when we believe we found one? Don't want to spoil the fun for others. Or maybe in spoilers?

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Shall we just post when we believe we found one? Don't want to spoil the fun for others. Or maybe in spoilers?

got all three so far, they're all cleverly appropriate too :) I raelly like this idea too - good thread OP

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
put me in coach

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i want to do the thing p pls

Farecoal

There he go
waldo is hiding from child support

City of Glompton

hello vanisher, nice thread, i would like to participate please and thank you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Korean Boomhauer
wherm’st warmdough

this actually sounds fun

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hide me quick! I'm yer pal Mugsy!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Vanisher is my friend and I'm participating in this thread

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This sounds fun

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

haha, thank you!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I note by the way that while this amazing work is purportedly by vanisher, the signature on the page appears to read "flanisher"

sounds like there is some impersonation going on, it's all v fishy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh word?

treasure bear

where am me??

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thingyman was the hardest to find, these are awesome vanisher

would be cool to see that legendary lothario flanisher make an appearance

take the moon

by sebmojo
sure ill play :)

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Ooo sounds fun.

Found Android blues, GAG, and manifisto. This is actually harder than I would've thought.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Apr 30, 2019

FluffieDuckie

do me do me

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Farecoal

There he go
i didn't realize manifisto was so kinky

pixaal

Luvcow posted:

thingyman was the hardest to find

I was about to give up and gave it another once over and it suddenly popped into view. I was expecting to find him in a window or something since it's just a head shot

Make sure to right click the image and copy the URL so you can zoom in. The forums will resize it to fit the table if you are on a lower res device. Or on mobile view image or download it or something.

sig by owlhawk911

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Wasn't Farecoal basically already in the bottom left window in the image?

Goons Are Gifts

Woah

Resting Lich Face

Ok found em all except COG the newest one.

E: Gotim

E2: and the newest too.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 30, 2019

vanisher

Still a few to go but i've got to take a little break thanks for following the thread friends!

Resting Lich Face

I'm the woman in the pic getting day drunk.

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Still a few to go but i've got to take a little break thanks for following the thread friends!

thank you!! this is really awesome :beerpal: took me ages to find thingyman!

vanisher

Bonus: can you find me and the BYOB computer

Resting Lich Face

vanisher posted:

BYOB computer

Ah! So that was what I saw.

FluffieDuckie

it's amazing how hard these are

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pixaal

Don't load the image URL on the same tab you did for the last one or when the image changes it spoils the fun

I will never unsee that one :smith:

sig by owlhawk911

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth posted:

he was always called Wally rather than Waldo here

this is stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

this is stupid

yes, yes it is - don't know why the US changes names of things but there we are.