Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

I was about to give up and gave it another once over and it suddenly popped into view. I was expecting to find him in a window or something since it's just a head shot

exactly the same for me

page 2 waldo snypa! :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
ya sry that prolly came off as blunt. its just weird because here in canadia he is still waldo. it is a way more unique name. I don't know anyone named waldo irl.

sorry to blork up the thread. cant wait to play :hydrogen:

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

ya sry that prolly came off as blunt. its just weird because here in canadia he is still waldo. it is a way more unique name. I don't know anyone named waldo irl.

sorry to blork up the thread. cant wait to play :hydrogen:

it's okay friend - think it's just canadia is closer to the US, on the other hand stralya was still very british culture-wise back then. Think it was Wally originally cause at the time Wally meant like a bit of a clumsy but well intentioned person.

lol - in looking a lil bit on google about this it sounds like they're making a new cartoon series of it too this year.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol - in looking a lil bit on google about this it sounds like they're making a new cartoon series of it too this year.

"this new spin on an old classic finds wally the serial killer hiding in various neighborhoods! can you find him before he claims more victims? can you find the severed heads and limbs of his victims!? truly a picture book for all ages, family friendly!"

also lol at manifisto's and farecoal's placements

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

"this new spin on an old classic finds wally the serial killer hiding in various neighborhoods! can you find him before he claims more victims? can you find the severed heads and limbs of his victims!? truly a picture book for all ages, family friendly!"

I had the window on your placement all set up to animate rolling down but it would have been a huge giveaway

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

I had the window on your placement all set up to animate rolling down but it would have been a huge giveaway

that would have been awesome but yeah def would have given it away to easily

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

I would totally watch that and also :agreed: excellent placement in general but those are particularly great!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it took awhile to find myself thanks to the clever disguise

ty vanisher for the fun activity. maybe we could do a Magic Eye one next time

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Ace username/thread combo, also count me in

Farecoal

There he go
lmao thanks vanisher

Manifisto

really great job integrating the images so they don't immediately pop out as different

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
did you draw that putty yourself

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
btw i definitely do NOT want to be in this picture, because i want to be in a cooler picture, like waldo at altamont or something

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
please make me stabbed by hells angels

----------------

Manifisto

lol @ farecoal

e: also the hand of flanisher becomes more apparent

I hope you are saving each separate version (I guess they're on imgur), eventually I want to see a time lapse as each detail is added

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Are you planning to do several?

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
vanisher

cda posted:

did you draw that putty yourself

I subtly altered a character

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

lol @ farecoal

e: also the hand of flanisher becomes more apparent

I hope you are saving each separate version (I guess they're on imgur), eventually I want to see a time lapse as each detail is added

because i'm lazy yes they are all on Imgur! But some edits I add several at a time

vanisher

nesamdoom posted:

Are you planning to do several?

I hope so

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like that the woodcock got a top hat which adds a little flair of the debonair

bacalou

ye

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm in, if you're doing more.

take the moon

by sebmojo
haha I saw splatmaster first. v fun

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's amazing how hard these are

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yay! Im in! Found all in the first but Vanisher and duckie. Who the hell knows? I don't.

Holy poo poo that second one is nightmare mode difficulty!

Karate Bastard

Wha-?!

Where'd I go?

*vanish'd*

Stoner Sloth

expert mode is great - they're both great and though it took awhile i found them all so far. Amazing work vanisher!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
thought i was hot poo poo but then they busted out expert mode

Manifisto

gah

FreshCutFries

:banjo: got em :banjo:

FreshCutFries

unless expert has a hidden vanisher that is

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yep

Soul Reaver

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Please tell me this is still going so you can hide my screamy barbarian avatar?

vanisher

Yeah its still going friend! I'll do a lot more tonight

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just a reminder that there is a 1-5 rating system at the bottom of the page friends

:five:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

just a reminder that there is a 1-5 rating system at the bottom of the page friends

:five:

I think I voted already but I voted again just to be sure

vanisher

Okay I think I'm caught up on image 1

Korean Boomhauer
these are fun thank u for including me and doing this

expert mode is hard but fun aaaa (so was the first one too tho)

Stoner Sloth

yeah, they're certainly tricky.

Got there in the end but I love how you've made them hard to spot while fitting them naturally into the picture and still making them funny vanisher

and of course :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

little vanisher is added to image 2 (he's kinda easy imo)