Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
put me in coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thingyman was the hardest to find, these are awesome vanisher

would be cool to see that legendary lothario flanisher make an appearance

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

I was about to give up and gave it another once over and it suddenly popped into view. I was expecting to find him in a window or something since it's just a head shot

exactly the same for me

page 2 waldo snypa! :synpa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol - in looking a lil bit on google about this it sounds like they're making a new cartoon series of it too this year.

"this new spin on an old classic finds wally the serial killer hiding in various neighborhoods! can you find him before he claims more victims? can you find the severed heads and limbs of his victims!? truly a picture book for all ages, family friendly!"

also lol at manifisto's and farecoal's placements

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

I had the window on your placement all set up to animate rolling down but it would have been a huge giveaway

that would have been awesome but yeah def would have given it away to easily

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like that the woodcock got a top hat which adds a little flair of the debonair

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just a reminder that there is a 1-5 rating system at the bottom of the page friends

:five:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

I will never not be interested :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

alright all caught up- gonna work on the new image tonight!

there's a lot of posters being cooked or eaten in the expert one and i'm loving it