Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

oh yes indeedy please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

haha, thank you!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I note by the way that while this amazing work is purportedly by vanisher, the signature on the page appears to read "flanisher"

sounds like there is some impersonation going on, it's all v fishy

Manifisto

really great job integrating the images so they don't immediately pop out as different

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol @ farecoal

e: also the hand of flanisher becomes more apparent

I hope you are saving each separate version (I guess they're on imgur), eventually I want to see a time lapse as each detail is added

Manifisto

gah

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

just a reminder that there is a 1-5 rating system at the bottom of the page friends

:five:

I think I voted already but I voted again just to be sure

Manifisto

the real waldo is the friends I made along the way (while trying to find the avatars)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

I will never not be interested :love:

Manifisto

found him I think, does waldo sometimes wear scene-appropriate headwear? lower r corner behind one of the knights

Manifisto

lol but posted:

i think if there is any kind of variance it is a fake waldo

lol okay then it's not him

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

there's a lot of posters being cooked or eaten in the expert one and i'm loving it

it's thoroughly amazing

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

thanks friend

for some of the edits I changed the shirt/pants color to match the av by messing with the hue/saturation/brightness of the existing image, then did light edits to add details bo-pepper, SciFiDownBeat, putty. It's a lot cleaner way to do that then trying to redraw the whole thing.

are you using gimp or are you photoshopping? (or none of the above?)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

can I just say how much I love that in the complex one fluffieduckie has the broom and is like, "I'm going to clean up after all of you if it kills me"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

not that fluffie has any obligation in that regard of course, it's more like, we are enthusiastic but wayward, at least someone is trying to keep us from imploding

Manifisto

haha, I'm lurking

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

a disturbing umber of us in the expert picture are in the process of being dismembered and cooked, vanisher is there something you need to tell us???

it occurs to me that vanisher could probably do a frighteningly good job of photoshopping our avs into bosch's garden of earthly delights

Manifisto

oh man some great new ones

I can't decide which I like best

Manifisto

more to come? woohoo!! I agree about the third image, seems possibly the best for this purpose.

the easyzoom hosting works fine but unfortunately the zoom caps out. The plain old imgur image lets me zoom in further by default, and then I can zoom in even further using the "image zoom" browser extension. so as long as you continue providing both I guess everyone will be happy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

really great, yet again

however I have not found the vanisher, is there one in there yet?

ty nesamdoom!