Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

So excited already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Shall we just post when we believe we found one? Don't want to spoil the fun for others. Or maybe in spoilers?

Goons Are Gifts

Woah

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's amazing how hard these are

Goons Are Gifts

drat I'm not good at this, I can't find anyone anymore

Goons Are Gifts

Spend almost an hour to really find everyone. Next up is expert mode, gonna call sick for the next three days for that one.

Goons Are Gifts

Expert mode is my nemesis, I can't win

Goons Are Gifts

Nooooooo I almost had everyone!!
My latest train travels have been particular fun thanks to this thread. Bcarely any successes, but fun nevertheless!

Goons Are Gifts

Hope I tasted good!!

Can't wait to see more in, this has turned into a major activity.

Goons Are Gifts

Made it. Took me a long time of hiding on the toilet at work over the last week to make this, but finally I can see that we are indeed all being eaten somehow.

Vanisher is planning something

Goons Are Gifts

lol but posted:

justchecking in to assure vanisher that there is an audience for their efforts and also to humblebrag that i have defeated advanced cannibal mode

Goons Are Gifts

I love the second image tbh, because lol at the setting. Also, this game is actually meant to be played zoomed out. Like, half of normal size minimum.

Goons Are Gifts

loving love ice cream
Also love how you even adjusted the leg!! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I hope this doesn't turn it into another murder festival :ohdear: