Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This sounds fun

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Luvcow posted:

thingyman was the hardest to find

I was about to give up and gave it another once over and it suddenly popped into view. I was expecting to find him in a window or something since it's just a head shot

Make sure to right click the image and copy the URL so you can zoom in. The forums will resize it to fit the table if you are on a lower res device. Or on mobile view image or download it or something.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Don't load the image URL on the same tab you did for the last one or when the image changes it spoils the fun

I will never unsee that one :smith:

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Take your time, this looks like it takes a lot of effort to make them well hidden and funny. I'd hate for the quality to slip because you are trying to work on several at once.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

vanisher posted:

tbh Ive been editing that thing like crazy and I still havent found waldo to edit him out

Is that why I couldn't find him in the first image? I went looking for him after I found all the avatars and was surprised I couldn't find him figured you put someone else there, good to know I'm not just missing it.

sig by owlhawk911