Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

exquisite tea posted:

Looking at Google it might just be PC/XB this time around, I'm not really sure!

Booo. Guess i'm out of luck on this one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I didn't think the first game had been popular enough to get a sequel, but I'm super glad it has. It was gorgeous and had a unique historical setting that I'm pleased to see more of!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It reached over a million sales as of last year, which is pretty good for a Focus Home Interactive game made on a budget. Asobo also made Microsoft Flight Simulator so they probably got a nice cash infusion there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The first game is super cool. I really enjoyed it. Apparently it's going to be the free PS+ game in July too which is pretty mean if we really aren't getting the sequel on PS.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Looks like it will be getting a PS5 release after all!

https://twitter.com/APlagueTale/status/1404183120019136522

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Looks like it will be getting a PS5 release after all!

https://twitter.com/APlagueTale/status/1404183120019136522

Poggers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Though I doubt many people see this thread don't already have Plague Tale is free on Epic right now.