Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Brexit happen by 31 October 2019?
This poll is closed.
Yes - We'll fall out no deal in June 51 6.98%
Yes - Some kind of deal will be in place by October 26 3.56%
Yes - Technical Brexit (EU Flag has a gold fringe) 29 3.97%
No - There'll be a general election 77 10.53%
No - There'll be a #PeoplesVote 27 3.69%
No - Queen's dugs will stop it 11 1.50%
Other - Bah Gawd is that Sinn Fein's Music? 93 12.72%
gently caress Knows 264 36.11%
Piss Flaps 153 20.93%
Total: 731 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Basically, Leave voters were promised unicorns. Giving them a donkey with a chisel strapped to his forehead is not going to work.

EDIT: Dog tax:

Darth Walrus fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
I'm increasingly thinking that either Cameron or May should have passed a bill making Farage, Boris, and whoever else was a major face for Leave responsible for invoking Article 50 and negotiating the withdrawal agreement while simultaneously making them personally financially liable for any and all losses related to Brexit by any person or organization in the UK.

Dump that poo poo on the people responsible for the rhetoric and let the public turbofuck them when they can't deliver on their promises.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That would set precedwnce for political accountability and thats the one thing that scares them more than a botched brexit

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Darth Walrus posted:

Basically, Leave voters were promised unicorns. Giving them a donkey with a chisel strapped to his forehead is not going to work.

what about a dildo?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, he still gets to be an MEP.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

May as well just cancel the next election, 40-50 points is a lot, so its all over.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1134587012487495680

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just spotted my work sharing an anticaptalist meme on their facebook :getin:

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I would suggest that those going to the 150th Anniversary of the Communist Manifesto would probably not have been students.

You might be surprised. I remember the No War But Class War graffiti in studenty areas and this was the nadir of the Left, end of history blah blah blah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Speaking of the nadir of the Left, new thread is up here!