Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
https://discord.gg/AhJs6sN Heyyyyy a discord thingamajig.

You take your seat in the over-crowded public forum that serves as the meeting place for the Judean Workers Council. Today marks the 18th anniversary of the great Cheshvan Revolution that brought about the People's Republic of Judea, whose government you belong to. The sun is in the sky, and the crisp autumn air keeps cool the forum which is normally stifling with the heat of a thousand bodies. At the bottom of the forum steps you can see two of the Executive Cabinet members milling about talking with other representatives. Council Secretary Vaitke Lyamid, leader of the FJP, and Commissar Ioseb Schtalen, leader of the PJF. No doubt bickering over political doctrine.

Scanning the forum for the other Cabinet members you see the Tsenpo Meu, the Tibetan guerrilla who finally defeated the wretched Zadokites and leader of the JPF, speaking with his protege General Nestor Guvarius.

But where was the rest of the cabinet? You lean over to whisper in the Minister of Natural Philosophy Maximus Fronsius' ear "Where is everyone?". "Who cares, government is a shedim." You should have known better than to try to get any answer from him.

Finally you hear the murmuring of the gathered throng cease as Shoshanna Vered, the recently appointed Propagandist, hurries onto the forum's stage looking rather worried for second before transforming her face into a manic grin.

"Isn't our Republic great!!!!" she yells to begin her speech. You and all the other representatives (except Fronsius) burst out in somewhat forced applause. "On this, the anniversary of our Nations great rebirth, we'd like to thank all of our dear representatives who make this Nation great for keeping the spirit of the revolution alive. And here to deliver the keynote speech of todays session is our beloved Chairman, Kariel Marachai!" The applause is authentic this time, threatening to deafen all inside the forum. The Chairman hadn't been seen in over a year, and the near mythical Father of the Revolution was beloved by all.

On one side of the stage you see his hunched and aged form being lead into the hall, half carried by Kephas Kropotzim and Michael Bakhunim, two more members of the cabinet. Marachai had been considered venerable when the Revolution started, so this was nothing shocking, but your heart aches to see your beloved Chairman so bowed by age.

Marachai takes the stage and straightens his back slightly, and a hush falls over the forum as the audience straits to hear the Chairman's words:

quote:

Elohim created rich people first.... and then showed then the world they would own. And when they came to a field with thousands of headless bodies with torsos and hands like iron, Elohim told them the headless bodies were destined to be poor slaves. The rich cried out, "But these heroes with their iron muscles will crush us." "Don't be frightened," answered Elohim. "I shall place very small heads and brains on their bodies so until they develop them you've nothing to fear."
That is why, all those years ago, I decided to begin educating the slaves of our great city. The wealthy could only maintain their power over the masses so long as they maintained a monopoly on education and political representation. I have tried my hardest to ensure that these three things would be available to all. But i fear that my time is ending.
Shocked whispers ran through the crowd. So the rumors were true! Marachai was going to name a successor.

quote:

My revolution is still young and vulnerable. It needs a shepard to guide it forward through the the future. For this reason I name as new Chairman my trusted ward, Levi.
Marachai gestured to an empty stool. Confusion reigned in the forum. Surely Marachai could not be referring to the Great Enemy of Judea? The Adversary of the Revolution who had fled like a coward to Samaria rather than face justice for betraying his mentor Marachai? Who even now was plotting to return the Zadokites to power?

quote:

Where is he? Where is Levi Trodzkiel? I do so miss him...

The cry first came from Farhadak Melekid, Marachai's oldest friend and trusted ally and founder of the JPPF.

But soon the cry was taken up by more and more representatives. "Splitter!!!" They screamed. "SPLITTER!!!" Soon you yourself are braying the word as Marachai is dragged off stage by Vered and the Minister of Health, Phido Carthago.

Later that night you meet at your party headquarters as the forum still burns from the riot earlier that day. The cabinet had released a memo finally admitting what people had been whispering for years. Marachai had dementia, and was not long for this world.

Zedhe Khoja fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Judean People's Front-JPF

Leader: Tsenpo Meu
Member Rolls: Dr. Snark, Zohar, Technowolf

People's Front of Judea-PFJ

Leader: Kariel Marachai
Member Rolls: Crazycryodude, Drone, Pharnakes, BigglesSWE

Front of Judean People's-FJP

Leader: Vaitke Lyamid
Member Rolls: AFancyQuestionMark, AnAnonymousIdiot

People's Judean Front-PJF

Leader: Ioseb Schtalen
Member Rolls: wedgekree, Jimmy4400nav, Mechanical Ape, QuoProQuid

Judean Popular People's Front-JPPF

Leader: Farhadak Melekid
Member Rolls: Vinny Possum, NewMars, Lynneth

Zedhe Khoja fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 2, 2019

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Dramatis Personae:

Chairman: Kariel Marachai

Executive Cabinet
Council Secretary: Vaitike Lyamid
Ambassador: Farhadak Melekid
People's Champion: Kephas Kropotzim
Minister of Finance: Tsepo Meu
Propagandist: Shoshanna Vered
Chief Commissar: Ioseb Schtalen
Procurator General: Michael Bakhunim
Minister of Health: Phido Carthago

Ministry of Philosophies
War: Constantine Rokosso
Civic: Maximus Fronsius
Oratory: Emma Aurumid
Religious: Keral Ahavaikar

Generals
Nestor Guvarius

Enemies of the People
Levi Trodzkiel
Antigonus
Seleukas

Zedhe Khoja fucked around with this message at 21:36 on May 1, 2019

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Hi splitters! Welcome to "The People's Republic of Judea", a Lets Play of Paradox Interactive's Imperator:Rome!
In this Let's Play YOU are in charge, by which I mean I am in charge but sometimes will hold referendums on actions that you proles get to vote in. The various parties of the People's Republic of Judea will have leaders who will encourage members of their party to vote in a certain way. RP(tm) and Narrative(tm) will both play large part in how this Let's Play will unfold, and MinMaxing and Efficient Play are heavily discouraged.

The Situation:

This is the world of 304 BCE. That landlocked blue dot is our glorious People's Republic, where even Slaves PROLES have rights and can vote. To our immediate north is the breakaway dictatorship of the perfidious Levi Trodzkiel, our hated enemy who fled in disgrace after criticizing our states "bourgeoisie democratic structure". To our west is the frighteningly powerful Incest Kingdom of Egypt. To our east across the desert is the Seleukid Empire which is sure to reign a thousand years. The big rear end yellow blob that surrounds us is the kingdom of the Macedonian Cyclops Antigonus. We're technically his subject, although nobody has bothered to check on "those stupid monotheists" in a couple decades now. But Ioseb insists that Antigonus and Levi are plotting to return the Zadokites to their throne in Jerusalem.

Which brings us to our first vote: Should we cancel our tribute to the tyrannical one eyed capitalist-king and his SPLITTER toady?
Everyone pick a party and remember to consult your Party Lines:
JPF- Cancel
PFJ- Cancel
FJP- Cancel
PJF- Cancel
JPPF- Cancel and Send Insults

Zedhe Khoja fucked around with this message at 21:29 on May 2, 2019

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Joining the People's Front of Judea and voting CANCEL

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

gently caress that, as a new member of the Judean People's Front I'm voting to CANCEL TWICE AS HARD, unlike those cowards in the People's Front of Judea!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Joining FJP and voting Cancel, based entirely on their strong logo game.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Splitters :argh:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

FJP for me and can we take 'em?

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Joining People's Judean Front and wishing happy passover!

... Wait, nevermind, that ended last week.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

ONLY A SPLITTER WOULD SAY THAT, SPLITTER :argh:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Crazycryodude posted:

Joining the People's Front of Judea and voting CANCEL

Flawlessly logical. I admire your mind.

Doing this as well.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Joining the PJF and voting Cancel!

You G-D damned SPLITTERS are going to ruin Judea for everyone :argh:

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
JPPF! CANCEL AND SEND INSULTS!

You lack revolutionary fervor, "comrades"!

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Judean Popular People's Front. Let's tell them what we really think of them!

We'll show them what's what!

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
Joining the Judean People's Front to vote CANCEL.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
JPPF, and the only good thing we can do is Cancel.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
What have the Phrygians ever done for us? This proud PFJ member says CANCEL.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Joining the JPF and voting CANCEL

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
PFJ, Cancel.

In the spirt of revolutionary accelerationism, can we change out stance to cancel and declare war?

E: Also, where's the discord for this? I assume there must be one.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I'm part of the People's Judean Front and let me just say that everyone else in this thread is loving Canceled.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
PFJ and that's a cancel, obviously.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Pharnakes posted:

PFJ, Cancel.

In the spirt of revolutionary accelerationism, can we change out stance to cancel and declare war?

E: Also, where's the discord for this? I assume there must be one.

1: Phrygia alone has 10 times our number and has exactly a billion tributaries roughly equal to us in power.
2: I don't know how to do that but I'll look into it tonight after bachata class.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

If there’s still room for one more revolutionary, I’d like to join the PJF and cancel our payments to the Greeks

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

I would like my membership in the FJP to be known, and, with due respect to the party line, I should like to abstain from voting until the serious allegations of Ioseb with regards to the purported Hasmonean plot can be verified. No need for haste in such a severe matter. After all, Antigonous has turned a blind eye to us so far.

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

I'll be joining the FJP and voting Cancel.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

JPF and, naturally, CANCELLED

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
https://discord.gg/AhJs6sN

I made a thing!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

I will be join the JPPF.

I hate the Phrygians.

A lot.

The only thing I hate more than Phrygians are the Judean's People Front

Cancel, send an insult, then I will personally send an insult Dr. Snark, , Zohar, and Technowolf

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
Brothers, sisters, for too long we have languished in the shadow of our Phrygian overlords! Just as we have broken the chains that bound us to our masters, we as a Glorious Revolutionary Republic must break the chains that bind us to hated Antigonus! As a member of the PFJ I beseech you! CANCEL the humilliating payments to the macedonian elites and work towards exporting the revolution to the proles under them

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I abstain until somebody tells me how we could have rebelled against the Hasmoneans when the Hasmonean dynasty wouldn't exist until nearly a century and a half from now. :colbert:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The Sandman posted:

I abstain until somebody tells me how we could have rebelled against the Hasmoneans when the Hasmonean dynasty wouldn't exist until nearly a century and a half from now. :colbert:

We're THAT progressive.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

The Sandman posted:

I abstain until somebody tells me how we could have rebelled against the Zadokites when the Zadokite dynasty wouldn't exist until nearly a century and a half from now. :colbert:

we were always at war with the Zadokite conspiracy

Zedhe Khoja fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 2, 2019

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

The Sandman posted:

If we ever reach continental Europe we'll nip the Karlings in the bud

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Rome LP delayed due to imperialism :rip:

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Forming the Front of the People of Judea - FPJ and voting to Cancel and invite Levi Trodzkiel to take his rightful place at the head of our government, as decreed by our revolutionary leader. Can't believe these splitters up in here.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Shimon, get the icepicks

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
PJF and in the spirit of democratic centralism, will uphold the party line and vote CANCEL

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 3, 2019

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

As a member of the illustrious Front of the People of Judea it is my duty to advocate the return of Levi Trodzkiel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Wait, missile production is my responsibility?

Oh.
It's revolutions all the way down!
FPJ! Quick, return Trodzkiel before that man Schtalen gets any funny ideas! You heard our great leader!