Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I thought for sure Blaine was going to kill Don E too. Just killing his fiancee almost seems merciful.

Dang Martin, I bet you thought you were pretty clever with the metal plate in your head. Shame he just shot you again.

2 episodes left!
Yeah, that whole 'plate in the head' thing was such a weird throwaway; or did I miss some previous reference as to why that was there? I mean, it's very super villain-ish but it went nowhere. Much like the overall scheme to have a group of horny electronics convention goers spreading the zombie virus? That feels excessively lame....

Also I feel like they could have done more with the drag motif; hell, I'm sure even bringing in actual drag queens would have livened things up a bit but it's hard to top the detective noir ramblings from the last episode. Still with two episodes left I'm sure they have to tie up a bunch of loose ends, which I'm sure will end up like 'Return of the Living Dead' and Seattle will just get nuked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
I sincerely thought they were going to just straight up murder Lilywhite in a super offhand way. Just blown the gently caress up in another pointless pep talk, but nope, he's still just a dumb hunk having to fight an evil Frenchman.

Also I'm still a bit confused what the army of obedient Romero's are going to be used for when it seems they have most of the zombie population supporting them; I mean, it can't just be they needed a super obedient army, right? Are they in constant super strong fury mode?