Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

No one else has replied, so here goes. Just got done with eps 1,3,4,6&8 (the others weren’t available for some reason). I remember the boring episodes from my mid/late ‘80’s childhood and Dragon’s Domain from mid nineties public access. I also had a die-cast metal Eagle toy as a kid but it was painted green on the four bulkhead things. Anyway, some questions:
1) the moon bursts out of Earth gravity with enough force to cause gravity issues to the crew but calms down enough to not be a problem for the crew, yet they bypass everything in our solar system and make contact with a fake sentient planet (does the ‘mutation’ thing ever come up again?).
2)the conceit of the moon leaving too fast to have a rescue mission be plausible keeps getting hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Sorry, I’m I’m a bit drunk but have some questions about this that I can’t formulate on my own.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Is Paul the mustache British guy? I finally got John Koenig, Doctor-Lady, Black Dude with Accent, Asian Lady, Australian Dude (Alan?), old science guy but other than them why does nobody on the bridge crew have speaking roles? Is this the whole “see what they did and did not blow money on” thing in the op? Also, I was gonna ask if it continues being as rad as ep. 8. Ep. 9, I’m only 2/3rds through and is even better. Also also, what do they mean by “guest artist”, is it the stained glass or/and the Red interior?

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Yep, episode 9 is not just Rad, it’s loving Rad. I love this show. Funky Star Trek hell yeah!