Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

how do you do fellow captains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I bet if Ken could manage to get away from the macrocephalic sonic style entirely and just draw an original design, the art would get 1000% better immediately

As it is this is all I can think of when I see those designs (Sonic's or Penders')

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I bet if Ken could manage to get away from the macrocephalic sonic style entirely and just draw an original design, the art would get 1000% better immediately
Doubt it

Zibraltar
Jul 15, 2007

by VideoGames

Robot Style posted:

Well, his Kirk looks a bit more like Steve Buscemi than William Shatner...

It's not dat baaaad.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Doesn't have any of the sonic design elements so even though it's not amazing, I'd rather look at a million of these than another D'u'nott Steel-Su

Zibraltar
Jul 15, 2007

by VideoGames
The dodge -and-burn shading he puts on everything is so distracting, there's never a stable light source. Yet he understands how to shade a light source??? So bizarre

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

As it is this is all I can think of when I see those designs (Sonic's or Penders')

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
A reminder that this exists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsdTPUy4sNI
Using the Watchmen trailer music is just :kiss:

Zibraltar
Jul 15, 2007

by VideoGames

the guy from Semisonic posted:

A reminder that this exists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsdTPUy4sNI
Using the Watchmen trailer music is just :kiss:

Neil Breen energy

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Is that the loving schumacher batman font lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lol ken's starting to take preorders for LARA-SU CHRONICLES: BEGINNINGS, which I'm pretty sure is just 90% reprints from the Mobius 25 Years Later arc and two lara-su stories stapled onto the end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Babe Magnet posted:

lol ken's starting to take preorders for LARA-SU CHRONICLES: BEGINNINGS, which I'm pretty sure is just 90% reprints from the Mobius 25 Years Later arc and two lara-su stories stapled onto the end

he's winning

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
he had a table at sdcc lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

my man is flourishing. this is the year of lara-su

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’d love for this to start progressing just so we can see if he’ll become obsessed with a side character and make them the new main character