Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Mask
Feb 24, 2009

The dude with the tude.
I wonder if Sega would really let this go. I mean sure they didn't create Anti-Sonic and stuff themselves, but if some crazy person managed to legally gain ownership of some spin off characters and an alternate version of Mario and Bowsers. I feel like Nintendo would make heads roll over it. I can't see a company as big as Sega just being okay with some crazy person owning a version of their mascot character Sonic and making cringey fan fictions using their character designs.

I wonder if they are just waiting for him to self publish his LSC comic and then just hit him with a ton of lawsuits when he likely won't have any money to counter it, because i can't see anyone buying his books outside of a few people who did it for the memes and the people who plan to scan it and post it online so no one else buys it.

He posted a shirt for LSC a while ago that was to be sold at CC2020. If he also already printed his books he could have really been counting on making some money at cons this year, but with COVID19 there wont be any cons this years. Once this all settles down 2021 might be the year Sega comes for this man.

Tuxedo Mask fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Mask
Feb 24, 2009

The dude with the tude.
Well hey. I'm sure with the coronavirus existing its the first time in years sonic fans have been eager to shake his hand.