Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

quote:

These are the kinds of character questions writers ask all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

drrockso20 posted:

Still disappointed that this didn't last long enough for Sega to sue Ken Penders into absolute poverty

Fairly sure this fellow has said he won't give up, so chances are getting sued into oblivion is still on the menu.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Please, pleeeeease let this moron try to sue Paramount! :pray:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"So when Knuckles would become president in the place of the former monarchy, one of his first acts would be to pardon every weed user unjustly incarcerated. I came up with that"

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

mycot posted:

I don't know if there's a succinct term for it but the insane Brazilian MegaMan comic is probably the most open example.

What's the scoop on that one?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Aristide posted:

I saw new posts and got excited that Penders may have actually, finally have been sued into oblivion.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

wait. SILVER SURFER RON LIM did this? lmao

Yes, that's the guy. Point and laugh. It's fully deserved.