Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I feel like I'm losing my mind when people talk of Ken Penders doing other things but any official work of his is either archived on a dead website or doesn't show poo poo on his linkedin page. Ken Penders do you have anything to your name outside of Sonic the Hedgehog OC's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

As far as I know Ken Penders doesn't go on about hating trans people. As an aside I haven't seen or heard anything new from his supposed lawsuit against Paramount.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For a second I thought the tweet was gonna be about his lawsuit with paramount. I guess he still has time to tweet.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Guessing from the news that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wow that doesn't look like it's covered in disgusting glossy playdough slime

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

That coloring is atrocious.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Decades and he still can't loving draw.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Seriously what does he do to get paid? I can't find a drat thing he's credited for post sonic. It can't be the Laura Sue Chronicles because there is almost no output.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Good on him for not having anything showing him as a bad family man. That's one good thing at least.