Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I do t get the impression he's racist or sexist. Just incredibly petty and really, really loving attached to this dumb storybhe's decided NEEDs echidnas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Now that i think about it, Penders is the type to be like "well of course Echidnas are more athletic and aggressive than Hedgehogs and Squirrels they have more fast-twitch quill fibres and it's well known that urban 'na culture..."

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Someone replied with "Ask all the infertile people or those that can't reproduce", right??

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Chairman Capone posted:

So has Ken Penders given his review of the Sonic movie yet?
Waiting to see what kind of bullshit he sues to take credit for.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Has anyone tried trolling Penders by trying to promote their own low-fi-sci-fi epic "Legends of the H'djee-Hůgge: The Tiara-Lœn Cybertales"?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Man, this guy is 10000 times the sonic artist that Penders is

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRMBB2gY/

Imagine being shown up by some TikTok sonic fan.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Junkie Disease posted:

maybe like 2X the artists that penders is
I meant more in the "released more than 3 bad renders of characters" way.

Not actual artistic merit.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lol. I want Penders to live to be old enough to watch h his son declare "The En'Chyll-Adas were actually mutant humans" or someshit and just poo poo all over his plan

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
His art is passable when it's just flat comics stuff but this weird-rear end blender 3D poo poo is just offputting.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
BRB minting Blue Knumkles and CyberChaos Knuckles

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
How do you translate a blank page?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Mesopotamia sues, saying the "Eh'kid-nyaaaa" of Penders infringes on their "En'kidu" IP.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
In Ken Ponder's mind, his ideas were so woven onto the fabric of the S'On-Ic franchise that he inceptioned the creators and devs.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The only way he's relevant is to remind people about his poo poo comics.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Kids stopped showing up after K'en insisted that his Kaan-dï was a wholly original creation and Reese's was just ripping off his deep lore work.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

quote:

...t'a-lent...

:thunkin:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

GreenMetalSun posted:

Is there a reason there's a random human dude grinning in the background? What's the lore here?

Also:

Lmao at his inept coloring making "knee boosters"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Ffs ponders he's not even centered correctly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Rockman Reserve posted:

thread giving me flashbacks to being excited for a new issue of sonic only to open it and get slapped in the face with Ron Lim art

Sally looking like someone found the acorn there.