Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I almost prefer Penders to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zibraltar posted:

Peak Penders Sonic > Peak SatAM cartoon Sonic. But the lows are lower.

He's a good realism artist. But he really struggles with drawing Sonic characters.

THE KEN PENDERS SUCK ZONE: He's a good realism artist

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I bet if Ken could manage to get away from the macrocephalic sonic style entirely and just draw an original design, the art would get 1000% better immediately

As it is this is all I can think of when I see those designs (Sonic's or Penders')

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Doesn't have any of the sonic design elements so even though it's not amazing, I'd rather look at a million of these than another D'u'nott Steel-Su