Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I love how this happened in the same week three new characters were introduced that were based on glitches in the original games and in the one example linked already look more distinct and fitting into the setting than the old character did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

MonsterEnvy posted:

He even said he agrees NFTs are bad, but is planning on doing this out of some weird form of principle.

So “money” with a heavy sprinkling of “I know this will make my many haters upset?”

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This looks like a pog.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

If he’s so personally concerned then he can donate 100% of his profit plus change from all his NFTs and poo poo to said employees and families. What a scumbag.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

With kids! I think his own kids are in that Sonic trailer he did. One positive thing about Penders is he’s devoted to telling his story. Yes, it’s a lousy story and I don’t like his art which I understand to be objectively terrible and I think he’s delusional to a degree, but he’s dedicated! Slowly!

Maybe he’s a good dad? Maybe he even (based on the r/relationships thread) has good basic hygiene and does equitable house work? Who knows. That said though if I found out someone I was married to was still writing some weird teen/young woman scenarios I’d leave no matter how clean he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Reminds me where super-early Liefeld pencils were being cleaned up by Karl Kesel’s inking on Hawk and Dove.