Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
penelope

peen a lope :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wit Tank

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

penelope

peen ante lope

imagine a nature documentary with deer/moose/elk/antelope/dik dik with cocks instead of horns - just straight up flopping around as they battle for dominance

anyways I suggest naming the weird estate sale head either

(a) Hubert P. Humphries
(b) Rathbone Wittaker
(c) Ter Garm
(d) Funkwad Jr the Third
(e) High Carummbutts
(f) Old Man Timothy
or
(g) Tom Cruise Stars In...

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

Trunks

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

penelope

extreme pee relief face man

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can't choose i'm going to have to read names out to boy-pepper until he chooses one i will avoid any that concentrate on butts as he will choose those automatically

redm

Stoner Sloth posted:

dik dik with cocks

heh

vanisher

Dr. Buttfarts the 3rd

F hole

Pee Wee Bowlonius

Manifisto

edward entfelcher III

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Caius Buttcheekinus

Goons Are Gifts

just offer nothing but butt names, he will choose the best one!!

Ser Buttland

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

just offer nothing but butt names, he will choose the best one!!

Ser Buttland

Yes, make them all butt names, or substitute a child-neutral word for "butt," such as "taxes," to control for it.

Surely he'll pick Taxy McTaxerson, the Taxhead From Taxville Who Has a Big Smelly Tax and Likes to Eat Taxes.

google THIS

If I'm just being frank though he kind of looks like an rear end in a top hat

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Stoner Sloth posted:

(f) Old Man Timothy

I read all the non-butt names and boy-pepper liked this best! It was this or Mike. Drilldo squirt was also a close contender.

I hope everyone feels better at the resolution of this important situation.

Goons Are Gifts

For the sake of transparency and peace in the world, you should at least mention all the butt ones and see if he enjoys any of those :colbert:

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

I read all the non-butt names and boy-pepper liked this best! It was this or Mike. Drilldo squirt was also a close contender.

I feel better because "old man timothy" is clearly a nickname, perfect for colloquial usage but by no means more correct than his secret true name

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Goons Are Great posted:

For the sake of transparency and peace in the world, you should at least mention all the butt ones and see if he enjoys any of those :colbert:

i will not

this household is at max butt talk already what with butt jokes all the time and him slapping his butt it’s simply too much butts

Goons Are Gifts

but...but...butts are good and fun :smith:

Stoner Sloth

Bo-Pepper posted:

Glad we could help! And as Manifisto suggested we can all secretly assume that Old Man Timothy has a secret butt based name without introducing any more butt talk into poor Bo-Peppers life.

Have a good friend whose little boy went through that phase just recently so I can sympathize lol

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

treasure bear

mods and masters, post no quips on assers

redm

Ent you glad i didn't say banana

Korean Boomhauer

treasure bear posted:

mods and masters, post no quips on assers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*whispers* his real name is Timberland Buttwhistle

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*whispers* his real name is Timberland Buttwhistle

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Thats a badass tree man guy

kalel

*unintelligible squelching noises mingled with distant shrieks of the damned*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Oh I see, this is a stealth username thread ;)