Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*takes big sip from my "I <3 CENTERISM" mug"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Hi, I'm Peter Sagel and today on Wait! Wait!... Don't Tell Me! We're going to ask Paula Poundstone what she thinks about current events for half an hour."

"Trump smells like a fart!"

"All that and more, after the neeeewwwwwssss!"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I genuinely like Ask Me Another tho

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Who was this? I was just being general about NPR hosts.

The Prairie Home Companion guy.

PHC loving sucked rear end even before it was revealed he was a sex pest. But that made me feel vindicated for hating it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

zakharov posted:

I was a contestant on it. They had asked me what kind of games I liked. I said anything but word games. They gave me a word game (and you don't know what your game is before stepping up to the mic). I lost.

This owns

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

doctor 7 posted:

I have two incredible skills:

1) I conduct some of the best interviews you have ever heard. Honestly guests end up blowing off things they have scheduled after my interviews so the interviews can last longer. No bullshit I'm that good.

2) Really treading that line between rape and rough sex. Like so close to the line I'm basically sexually assaulting it maybe raping it idk

Mr President this is a Jack In the Box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Your NPR Name
1. Insert your first initial somewhere in your middle name
2. The name of the town your maternal ancestors lived in in the 1850s

optional
3. Hypen