Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

*feels a bit of my soul die each time I offer coffee mugs and tote bags in exchange for donations during the annual pledge drive*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

My npr local affiliate is hosted by a lady who looks and sounds exactly like a cross between the woman who was the host of the carmen sandiego gameshow and a retired vice principal

she's great and i like hearing her talk dispassionately about school shootings in the denver area

My local NPR station has a woman who honestly has a fantastic radio voice, but she also has a bad habit of inhaling into the mic when she stops for breath and it distracts/annoys the hell out of me.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Your NPR Name
1. Insert your first initial somewhere in your middle name
2. The name of the town your maternal ancestors lived in in the 1850s

optional
3. Hypen
4. Your high school girlfriend's dog's name

Vann Abruzzo-Claude

I’m not sure what sort of show that qualifies me to host.