Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Host: Hi there, I'm Spazz McFroodle and tonight I'm here with Vigo Mordenschiesser, an oil executive with controlling shares in Balegaze-Hatedrinker Industries, one of the government's most influential weapons manufacturers. So tell me, Vigo, I understand that you donate a sizable portion of your wealth to needy children overseas?

Guest: But of course. In a growing global economy we can't ignore the role of successful men in bringing prosperity to war-stricken countries. With the schools and infrastructure loans I provide, the children will grow up to be productive members of society, and will be able to do their part to manufacture goods and provide useful services to the world, and at a fraction of the cost of domestic workers. And that's Mr. Mordenschiesser, Spazz.

Host: You know, certain radical elements have suggested you're profiting from your generosity, that you're encouraging children abroad to train in STEM fields in order to lower the wages of American engineers, technicians, and all that. What have you got to say about that?

Guest: That's pure projection on the part of the liberals. I'm bringing education and, ultimately, civilization to impoverished villages. When they work in my factories and my call centers, they're making the world a better place while earning an honest living, and at the same time I'm making enough profit to put back into more projects. Bit by bit my success is making more success. What services are Bernie Sanders and his globalist thugs contributing, hm? They want to take what we have earned and give to people who have earned nothing. While some of the more... let's call them "hyperbolic" conservatives say they do it out of some evil plot, I happen to think they mean well, that they care, but also that they have no understanding of the way things are. It'd be great if everyone could just get along, if nobody was lazy and people could understand their place in the world, but that's not how things work, that's not how they'll ever work, and we have to find out how to make things fit the status quo.

Host: You're absolutely right. If we just went around changing things all the time, who knows what would happen?

Guest: Bread-lines, Spazz. Enslaved healthcare providers. Gulags and guillotines. And when the radicals and the thugs have finished killing the geese who lay the golden eggs, they'll turn on each other. Give these Antifa punks a chance and we'll have the equality they want -- we'll all be poor wretches, scrabbling in the mud and crushed beneath Sharia law.

Host: You know, Vigo, if only more people would understand that the issues we're up against need bipartisanship. All this name-calling, all this discontent -- if we would stop paying so much attention to it things would get better. After all, a wound can't heal if you keep picking at the scab, right?

Guest: I told you to call me Mr. Mordenschiesser, and yes, I agree, there needs to be more compromise. The radical left has had its way for too long and it's about time it stopped oppressing the workers with its meaningless and toxic regulations. The only reason I have to rely so heavily on overseas labor instead of good old fashioned American products and services is because the government is too quick to suppress the need to excel in its workers. Want to work off the clock to take the load off your fellow workers and to prove to your boss how much you care? You can't, it's illegal. Do you want to ignore superfluous and inane safety procedures in order to do your job more quickly and efficiently? You can't, it's illegal. Do you want to keep the workers under you from wasting their wages on union dues and to give them an incentive to protect their rights as workers?

Host: You can't, it's illegal.

Guest: Exactly! So that's why I'm investing money overseas. I'm sowing the seeds of a new crop of workers free to put one-hundred-and-ten-percent of its effort into their careers and to prove to the soft Participation-Trophy generation that there's nothing wrong with a little elbow grease and a little sweat. And you know what? Unlike here in the states, these countries understand that children need the discipline and the liberation of finance that can only be given by a good, solid day's work.

Host: Thank you for both your time here today and for the risks you're taking, sir. While many of our viewers may disagree with your parts of your philosophy, I can see that we have the same goals in mind, and it's only through teamwork can we make the world a better place.

Guest: You're quite welcome.

Host: Next we're going to speak with billionaire and Democratic presidential candidate Fremble Snorbit and his radical plan to remove the so-called "social safety net" that's been keeping his fellow queer black men tangled and enslaved.

Guest: You know, Democrats started the KKK.

Host: That we did, and we will never forget it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
*a long sustained scream of visceral dread with the rapid schlop-schlop-schlop of wet, vigorous jerking off in the background ending with a gunshot, then soft, breathless panting*

This has been Car Talk.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

veni veni veni posted:

NPR literally cannot shut the gently caress up about this 16 year old swedish climate change girl for months now. Like, it's cool that kids care about climate change but why are they acting like this kid that talks like a robot is the messiah? it's weird as gently caress

they're wallpapering the fact they shill for parasites on the reg, op

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Big media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the parasitic classes.

If a thing can be made to make money it will do so and in such a way as to maximize the collateral damage it creates so as to prevent others from benefiting. It's the same reason grocery store owners will throw away edible food and pour bleach over it to keep the poor from getting it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ElGroucho posted:

I'm cokie roberts

you can tell i'm a secret republican by my retarded name

and by the ableist slurs