Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"Next time we wi--" the radio fizzles out. You have dipped over the mountain and in the valley the reception is lost. No one is on the road with you. There are no clouds in the sky, no stars. A dull moon, agitated at your presence, hides itself behind a copse of trees. You have never felt more alone. The knot in your chest tightens-- you deserve this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

moth radio tryhards. classic.

One day you'll see. You'll all see. I'll be out of these doors so fast once the podcast takes off. Once I start making that ziprecruiter money.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cessna posted:

Oh, god, I wish I was the BBC sooooo bad.

This is Pete Tong on BBC Radio One, Stage Four of the Dance Music Marathon. You wish you drowned in fanny like me, Pete Tong out ya wanka

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*light melody plays with mouth noises weaved in*

This is Mouth Noises, with your host Bowl of Saliva-Rodriguez

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Captain Beans posted:

Real poo poo heard today:

Today we will get a review on the Yiddish language presentation of “Fiddler on the Roof”, now performing off broadway....

oy vey