Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Zoe, we aren't getting enough of an east coast caricature vibe from you. Can you really lean into the vowel shift and vocal fry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Oh, god, I wish I was the BBC sooooo bad.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

FilthyImp posted:

That's when I learned Ira Glass is over 50 loving years old wtf.

He's over 60.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Hello, I'm Ira Glass. Today we're going to talk about a white guy who dates Asian women. What a weirdo, Can you believe it? Oh, and we'll refer to Asian people as "yellow" in the episode's title.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Your NPR Name
1. Insert your first initial somewhere in your middle name
2. The name of the town your maternal ancestors lived in in the 1850s

optional
3. Hypen
4. Your high school girlfriend's dog's name

SRoland Idontknow-Sophie.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Is Paula Poundstone a child molester or not? Surely there is a middle ground here.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Bonzo posted:

I guess its a matter for the courts if she did or didn't but gently caress her for putting kids in these situations.

Yeah, that's more than enough for me to turn off the radio when she's on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Also NPR: But is it really racism? Is it the partisan divide that's the real problem?

Cessna fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 5, 2019