Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"Disturbing reports out of Washington this morning that every National Public Radio employee, and indeed the non-profit corporation itself, have resigned in response to allegations of sexual harassment towards each other, themselves, entire cities, and the corporation's own office furniture. One series of text messages, leaked to the online gossip magazine TMZ, reportedly relays a conversation between Morning Edition host Steve Innskeep and Lynn Rosetto Kasper, host of the nationally syndicated cooking program the Splendid Table, in which Innskeep is quoted as saying 'You see that f-ing ficcus on the fourth floor? I would F the S out of that thing if I got it alone.' To which Rosetto Casper responded: 'L-O-L. It looks like such a slut, I would love to lick this 50 year old balsamic from the Modena region of Italy off it's sweaty slut bark.' More on this, as it develops."

Also:

"I'm Glynn Washington and here is another anecdote from my weird culty upbringing and time as a Foreign Service Officer in Japan."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

CaptBushido posted:

I'm Marco Worm-Man

I still have never figured out if it's Marc O. Werman, Mark O'werman, Marc Hourman, or Marco Werman and at this point I don't give enough of a poo poo to find out.

Also, I miss Andrei Codrescu. He was the partially senile, seen-it-all angry, eastern European anti-Andy Rooney we all needed.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Bonzo posted:

But what really did it for me is that I never knew what Ira Glass looked like. Once I did it was over. His voice and looks make me think its Fred Armisen doing a character so I just tune out.

I recall an episode of This American Life where that literally occurred....