Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

And now for a completely objective story on the feasibility of Medicare for All brought to you by our partners at Kaiser Permanente

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

[review of an album by an African musician that combines "western beats" with "indigenous heritage"]

Every. loving. Day.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

UltraRed posted:

Don't ream CSPAM. CSPAM somehow managed to be worse than D&D.

absolutely wrong except for the Trump thread which is probably the worst collection of posters on the forum

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I used to listen to MPR until something annoyed me to the point were I just switched to endless podcasts but I remember them running something for the Koch Brothers but whenever I google it I'm told they don't accept any funding or money from them, am I crazy?

No you see they receive money from the Koch Foundation, it's totally different

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

*state lawmaker goes on unhinged rant about white people being replaced by criminal minorities*

NPR: Later today we'll be lobbing softballs at a state lawmaker facing controversy over statements some are calling racially charged